Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can you run test and still cause a pregnancy?

HCG will help sperm count I'm living proof. I have post-finasteride syndrome and my doctor put me on HCG only. My initial count was 8 million sperm with 60% motility. After 6 weeks of injecting 0.5ml 3 times a week my count came back at 12 million sperm at 60% motility. Its not a miracle drug but it helps. A month later my wife got pregnant and we have a healthy 2 year old. I'm on Test E (trt) now but keep the HCG going in case we decide to try for another one.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

HCG will help sperm count I'm living proof. I have post-finasteride syndrome and my doctor put me on HCG only. My initial count was 8 million sperm with 60% motility. After 6 weeks of injecting 0.5ml 3 times a week my count came back at 12 million sperm at 60% motility. Its not a miracle drug but it helps. A month later my wife got pregnant and we have a healthy 2 year old. I'm on Test E (trt) now but keep the HCG going in case we decide to try for another one.

I should clarify that HCG helped me because of my condition. A perfectly healthy male taking HCG likely won't do anything for sperm count as there is no suppression or shutdown.

Want to get an idea if its possible any way to be on test and possibly hcg to conceive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can be on test alone and conceive.

Pretty sure anyone who has fertility issues on steroids would have had them if they were natural too.

Top Bottom