Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can you overtrain when you are gearing?

juggernaught007

I've heard a couple of different things that you can still over train but your recovery time is a lot less then I have alos heard that when you are gearing you should juts train as hard and as much as you can! Any thoughts on these thoughts or any other info would be helpful!

Absolutely agree, gear drastcally increases nitrogen retention and protein synthesis. The more muscle you break down in this anabolic phase the greater potential for growth you have.
Diddo on knowing your limits, there is no reason to rip your pec off your arm.

I'm goin with a simple yes plain and simple. Let the debating begin. I feel most will agree with yes. You're on juice, you're not invincible.

Slyder190 said:
I'm goin with a simple yes plain and simple. Let the debating begin. I feel most will agree with yes. You're on juice, you're not invincible.
well there has to be some point were you can get to thats just to much.... :worried:

Thanks for the tips guys. I'm stuill waking up every morning alittle stiff and sore but as teh day goes on the soreness goes away and I seem to train fairly hard that afternoon.

Top Bottom