Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can you overdose on AAS?

spaceman77

Is it possible to take too much and you just drop dead? Anyone ever heard of that happening? I have heard these massive body builders claim to shoot 2000mg a week and act like it’s the thing to do. Surely they will have issues no?

Technically speaking you can not “overdose” on anabolic steroids in the general overdose scenario of when someone falls over dead. The sides from steroids will over take your organs and cause liver failure and other endocrine system failures. This would be “overdosing” from steroids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2g a week isn't enough to cause you to overdose, lots of people have done crazy dosages

it is more of a slow process to death that happens over time if you abuse steroids.

I am not sure how much it would take to actually kill you? my guess would be taking 5g+ a week would significantly strain your organs and you could drop dead after a few weeks at such a dosage

In a word no. The levels required to dilute the blood would be mental. Like a 1000ml and it would be the test it'd be the oil. And even then that oil would need to get into the blood from the muscle. So no.

You can't overdose on steroids. It's not like heroin.

However, you can take so much steroids that eventually one of your major organs gives out. It won't be an overnight over dose. It'll be a gradual decline in health until you eventually die.

Lyle alzado

Sent from my A466BG using Tapatalk
He played defense for the Oakland raiders. He was a madman. When he started slowing down a little he went crazy increasing his doses. Around 4 g a.d. of everything. He went on t.v. while he was on his deathbed. He looked horrible. He was telling everybody steroids are bad for you look what it did to me Bullshit.
He died shortly after his ads and speeches on steroids.
He was getting old and losing strength and tried to stop it by increasing his doses till he hit the wall.

Lyle alzado

Remind me how he died and how long it took. Indeed remind yourself. I know what it was and it wasn't roid related.

Top Bottom