Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can you loose bf on clen without doing cardio

Yes ,it can be done manipulated by diet.

RADAR

I'd like to hear the specifics of this if possible.

I've been dropping fat at a good clip. I'm considering adding clen just to see what it's all about.

I've been dropping fat at a good clip. I'm considering adding clen just to see what it's all about.

perfect diet. thats all there is. no cheating at all, timing is perfect, macros meet needs. thats all. its much tougher and much slower than without cardio and requires you to make adjustments on the fly to continue losing. not easy at all.

perfect diet. thats all there is. no cheating at all, timing is perfect, macros meet needs. thats all. its much tougher and much slower than without cardio and requires you to make adjustments on the fly to continue losing. not easy at all.

That sounds easy enough :biggrin:

fast.

for real tho, as long as you burn more calories than you intake. and the calories you intake are clean high protein than it really is an equation. outtake is greater(>) than intake

Top Bottom