Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can you leave your Fina in the "magic" solution overnight

Gettinbig2

can i let my fina sit in the magic solution of Animals overnight.. and then bake in the morning.. or would this harm the drug in any way... im sure it wont cause no h arm... just making sure.

Gettinbig2 said:
can i let my fina sit in the magic solution of Animals overnight.. and then bake in the morning.. or would this harm the drug in any way... im sure it wont cause no h arm... just making sure.
Yes you can but the easiest way IMO is to dissolve the pellets ( I always reccommend using a glass rod like sold by Animal to crush the pellets faster) and then let the fina solution and oil drip thru a oil moistened coffee filter/funnel and then filter it.
Its SO much easier. No need to bake it.

I always have. Sometimes even a lot longer than that. Finished product still turned out just fine! The cows got big and lean baby.

ive left it in longer than 1 day, ive also started to filter and not finished. it doesnt matter

when making fina, i use a motar and pestle to crush the pellets into a powder, transfer the powder into Animals magic solution, let sit one day, then pour into oil solution, swirl to mix, let sit another day, then filter......Perfect every time.....i never used heat to make it.

Looks like we are doing the same thing. I just posted on this. I heat a pan with hot water and swirl the vial around for about 20 mins and it dissolves them real nice Clark

Top Bottom