Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can you inject oil based steroids with a slin pin?

I've done a bunch of them, you'll have to warm the bottle with a hairdryer or you will be forever drawing up the gear.

completely painless.

RADAR

I've done a bunch of them, you'll have to warm the bottle with a hairdryer or you will be forever drawing up the gear.

completely painless.

RADAR

What about putting the syringe in a cup of very hot water? Also - would a 27 gauge be better?

A 25g is the smallest that I have used, and that seems to work fine.

Using a slin pin would be friggen small. I can imagine it would take awhile

THe reason I ask is I found a source that sells 27 gauge 5/8" syringes with detachable needles - so I'm thinking - draw the AAS with a 21 gauge - remove the needle from the 27 gauge - load up the syringe - put the needle on - warm up the syringe and inject slowly - if you limit the injection to 1ml or less it should be fine

What about putting the syringe in a cup of very hot water? Also - would a 27 gauge be better?

You're setting yourself for bacteria,just warm with a dryer.its not bad and doesn't take long, i used 5/8,,,,30G

RADAR

One question??? Why would you want to run it with a slin pin?? Is that all you can get right now just seems like a lot of time to stick yourself and you risk blowing out the plunger pushing oil through that gauge needle. Heat this, soak that, anyone can get pinz bro hell your local co-op or tractor supply store has them right on their shelf. I'm just lucky I don't have to hunt them down I just grab off the shelf on my way home form work. LOL
Peace, Forged

One question??? Why would you want to run it with a slin pin?? Is that all you can get right now just seems like a lot of time to stick yourself and you risk blowing out the plunger pushing oil through that gauge needle. Heat this, soak that, anyone can get pinz bro hell your local co-op or tractor supply store has them right on their shelf. I'm just lucky I don't have to hunt them down I just grab off the shelf on my way home form work. LOL
Peace, Forged

Well after 30 yrs in this,i simply get tired of poking plus i can let the scar tissue heal abit.

Those of you looking for pins
Our Sponsor TNB medical supplies has them,Cheap prices got a box of 100 in 3 days.

RADAR

Peace, Forged

Does seem like a lot of work !

Now... if we can get my Winny to go through the 23, I would be happy :D

Well after 30 yrs in this,i simply get tired of poking plus i can let the scar tissue heal abit.

Those of you looking for pins
Our Sponsor TNB medical supplies has them,Cheap prices got a box of 100 in 3 days.

RADAR
Well you got me there.LOL I hate the crunch too.
Peace, Forged

Top Bottom