Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can you increase natural Test levels without any drugs?

McFakerton

I've always kinda suspected that I've got lower than normal test levels. No, I don't have any bloodwork to back this up, it's just kinda a "feeling" I have based on my observations of my friends lifting progress and such. I've actually suspected it for a while.

Anyway, is there a way that I could possibly increase my natural test production without using any drugs?

(Like if I punch myself in the nuts and they swell up to the size of grapefruits they've GOT to be producing more test for their size, right? :D )

Seriously though, it'd be nice if there were a way.

Suggestions, theories?

Tongkat ali or tribulus otherwise youll need to use drugs.

And whats so wrong with having to use drugs? There made to help you. nothing wrong with some test replacement therapy if you need it. Im not saying use a gram of test but 100mgs a week may be a huge benefit to you.

galaxy said:
Tongkat ali or tribulus otherwise youll need to use drugs.

And whats so wrong with having to use drugs? There made to help you. nothing wrong with some test replacement therapy if you need it. Im not saying use a gram of test but 100mgs a week may be a huge benefit to you.
I think it's funny that guys will use natural products like Tribulus, creatine, etc and think that they're 100% safe to use because they're legal. Legal does not mean safe. If it did, alcohol and tobacco would be illegal. Unlike AAS these so called natty products have only been around a decade or so, and long term use has never proven to be any more or less toxic to the body than AAS themselves.

garlic has been proven to raise natural test levels.there are other foods that will also.like peanuts,olive oil,and others.

Top Bottom