Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can you increase natural Test levels without any drugs?

research shows that after having sex your test levels are higher.....so here's what you do:

bang out your g/f, run to the gym and do sets of squats, then some deadlifts and tell us how you feel

I love garlic :worried:

bro, try Eurycoma longfolia, tribulus, ZMA, avena sativa, lots of broccoli(wont raise test but itll knock down estro production which in effect raises the test-estro ratio in favor of estrogen), flax seed oil, lycopene, DIM(Di-indoly-methane), ummm..Indol-3-carbinol(I-3-C) to name a few
give em a shot..that along with heavy training, proper restand lots of hardcore fucking should raise your natty test levels well above normal.. :coffee:

Thanks for all the feedback.

As far as no "drugs" were concerned I meant pretty much anything. I has heard that squats and deadlifts helped, but wanted to hear it from a 3rd party.

I've got no issue with illegal though, as I fully plan on starting a cycle in the next while.

to adress the drug issue
lycopene is found in tomatos(so use lotsa ketchup.. :) )
flax seed is natural, you can get the ground seed and throw it in your protein shakes..great source of fat and will help in MANY MANY ways....broccoli is, well, broccoli....zinc is found in high levels in red meat
i dunno bro..just some tips and minor adustements you can make to the diet... :coffee:

Yes :Chef: :tuc:

Wulfgar said:
I love garlic :worried:

bro, try Eurycoma longfolia, tribulus, ZMA, avena sativa, lots of broccoli(wont raise test but itll knock down estro production which in effect raises the test-estro ratio in favor of estrogen), flax seed oil, lycopene, DIM(Di-indoly-methane), ummm..Indol-3-carbinol(I-3-C) to name a few
give em a shot..that along with heavy training, proper restand lots of hardcore fucking should raise your natty test levels well above normal.. :coffee:

Sounds like kidney dialysis is just around the corner with that legal stack. lol

Top Bottom