Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

can you get ripped without drinking a gallon?

heavy_duty

can you get lean without gallons of water a day?
I have experimented over many years now and find that tons of water does nothing for me.

1/2 a gallon versus 2 gallons and no diff.

any thoughts on this?

anybody getting by on .5 gal?

Depends upon how much water you want to get rid of.

Most people run 1-2gal per day then next to nothing to deplete themselves.

Watch your sodium intake and keep up a decent amount of water(~.5gal+) and you will stay decently lean.

if you don't drink enough water you will start retaining water. i just drink water when im thirsty and it ends upp being 1.5 - 2 galons per day.

I wish I could drink as much water as what is recommended. I'm just not that thirsty and it definately gets in the way of my goals

I am able to go below 1 gallon a day as long as i keep my sodium intake very low and still get fairly decent results but if i'm seriously cutting i have to have 1.5 gallons at least in order not to retain fluid. It does get to be a bit much though but i live in south florida so the heat keeps you pretty thirsty.

move out to Arizona - there's no real way to avoid drinking a gallon a day. When its cold out I dont feel like drinking much water though.

A gallon of water is like 9 lbs? Carrying around that extra water weight kinda sucks. But I think it's a necessity for health reasons more than anything.

BigCracker said:
A gallon of water is like 9 lbs? Carrying around that extra water weight kinda sucks. But I think it's a necessity for health reasons more than anything.

It is actually 8.33lbs! :)

Top Bottom