Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

can you drink winstrol depot?

the crypt

has anyone ever done this with success? can you drink it instead of injecting eod? bill roberts wrote that it should work fine that way but it does sound a little wacky to me. i heard the injections sting bad, so this would be a huge advantage if it works. any experience bros?

There is this study in dogs stating that nitrogen retention in the group using injected win was greater than that of the group using oral win.This is probably due to a liver first pass effect, but anedoctal reports amongst we good bros indicate that there is NO significant, palpable difference betwenn drinking and injecting.

I swear to God I´ll never answer this question again for as long as I live, LOL!!!

I prefer to shoot it but some days I feel like a pincushion and give myself a break and drink it. I know guys that only drink it and they get about the same results as shooting it.

badthread2.jpg

manny78, that was fuckin funny, and thanks to the rest of you guys for takin time to help me out, greatly appreciated! peace

You know there is a post on whether or not you can dirnk winny, well basically every fuckin day. We should make it a sticky or something lol.

Top Bottom