Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can you drink injectable winstrol?

butters99

Not a fan of shooting everyday. I understand it’s the best way and injection is better than the tab. But I see a lot of debate on whether or not you can drink it and how effective it will be. Any insight?

Lots of guys drink injectable winny but you know winny is a 17 aa that means it's toxic for you organ and you need a good organ protection 2nd it's raise your LDL so also you add a omega 3 to control your LDL that all man

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk

Not a fan of shooting everyday. I understand it’s the best way and injection is better than the tab. But I see a lot of debate on whether or not you can drink it and how effective it will be. Any insight?

You can but it'll be less effective

Lots of guys drink injectable winny but you know winny is a 17 aa that means it's toxic for you organ and you need a good organ protection 2nd it's raise your LDL so also you add a omega 3 to control your LDL that all man

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk
Wow

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Now I understand you username “butters” with a question like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom