Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can you cycle if you are fasting?

Macronne

Well, my friend is a muslim, and in couple of weeks his fasting month is going to start, where he can eat at about 5pm and he can't eat after 4am.

My question is can he do a cycle at the time being or is it better to start later?
Will i guess he can but the gains won't be that good, cause he doesnt have much time to get all his calories

Any suggestions??

He's not really going to gain anything, but the gear would definitely help to minimize muscle loss during his fasting.

He's not really going to gain anything, but the gear would definitely help to minimize muscle loss during his fasting.

Thats true. but still a waste. when my friends fast they cant even work out. or they can but like an hour before 5pm so they can eat right away.

No food, no precious nitrogen retention. ^^ Like they said, a complete waste of gear.

Ulter said:
No food, no precious nitrogen retention. ^^ Like they said, a complete waste of gear.

There won't be a complete absense of food, it's just restricted to certain times during the day. Granted, it's not the best cycle, but I don't believe that it would be a waste of gear either.

I have read about some Muslim BB'ers doin it. If he has his priorities in line the choice is clear.

Apexx said:
There won't be a complete absense of food, it's just restricted to certain times during the day. Granted, it's not the best cycle, but I don't believe that it would be a waste of gear either.
You're not going to gain without the protein and calories in order to allow for nitrogen retention. Maybe you can 'splain to me how you would achieve this while fasting. Since AS only increases protein sythesis splain to me what good it's going to do if there isn't any.

Top Bottom