x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Can you cycle if you are fasting?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Can you cycle if you are fasting? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Well, my friend is a muslim, and in couple of weeks his fasting month is going to start, where he can eat at about 5pm and he can't eat after 4am. My question is can he do a cycle at the time being or is it better to start later? Will i guess he can but the gains won't be that good, cause he doesnt have much time to get all his calories Any suggestions??

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Good Broly

Can you cycle if you are fasting?

Well, my friend is a muslim, and in couple of weeks his fasting month is going to start, where he can eat at about 5pm and he can't eat after 4am.

My question is can he do a cycle at the time being or is it better to start later?
    Will i guess he can but the gains won't be that good, cause he doesnt have much time to get all his calories

Any suggestions??

Olympian

Re: Can you cycle if you are fasting?

Fasting during a cycle is simply a waste of gear.

SAM BONES THE HAM BONES...THE PAPA'S NANNLE BENNY

Indeed
    Quote Quote posted by kbrkbr
    Fasting during a cycle is simply a waste of gear.

More difficult problem would be not drinking water.
    If he works out, he would be badly dehydrated.

Olympian

He's not really going to gain anything, but the gear would definitely help to minimize muscle loss during his fasting.

How you like me now, I got blaw, its that shit that moves crowds making every ghetto foul, I might have took your first child, scarred your life, crippled your style, I gave you power, I made you buck wild! How you like me now?

He's not really going to gain anything, but the gear would definitely help to minimize muscle loss during his fasting.
    Thats true. but still a waste. when my friends fast they cant even work out. or they can but like an hour before 5pm so they can eat right away.

No food, no precious nitrogen retention. ^^ Like they said, a complete waste of gear.

Olympian

Quote Quote posted by Ulter
    No food, no precious nitrogen retention. ^^ Like they said, a complete waste of gear.
    There won't be a complete absense of food, it's just restricted to certain times during the day. Granted, it's not the best cycle, but I don't believe that it would be a waste of gear either.

At the squat rack, on the bike or right behind your woman

I have read about some Muslim BB'ers doin it. If he has his priorities in line the choice is clear.
    "Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response was there anything that could even be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

Intel Core i7-2600K | Corsair Hydro H80 CPU Cooler | ASUS P8Z68-V board | Corsair Obsidian 650 case | CORSAIR Pro HX650 | CORSAIR Vengeance 8GB DDR3-1866 | GIGABYTE Radeon HD 6870 1GB | Intel 510 120GB SSD | WD Green 640GB | Dell Ultrasharp U2713HM LED | Ubuntu Linux

Quote Quote posted by Apexx
    There won't be a complete absense of food, it's just restricted to certain times during the day. Granted, it's not the best cycle, but I don't believe that it would be a waste of gear either.
    You're not going to gain without the protein and calories in order to allow for nitrogen retention. Maybe you can 'splain to me how you would achieve this while fasting. Since AS only increases protein sythesis splain to me what good it's going to do if there isn't any.