Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can you buy Bacteriostatic Water locally?

You won't find it on any store or pharmacy shelf, dude - you need a scrip to get it at a pharmacy - your easiest and best bet would be to order it from online (AG Guys or GetPinz)

look in your medical pages and find a medical supply store. dont know why you'd need a precrip? it's only water.

In the US, I don't think you can get it locally (OTC), never heard of anyone getting some at least.

dr_skier said:
look in your medical pages and find a medical supply store. dont know why you'd need a precrip? it's only water.

if it were only water, then you'd be able to use bottled water, no? :)
it's injectable grade water
plus in the US, everything is more difficult!

ahh ill just order it online... no big deal...gives me a reason to buy more pins...
btw, i called about 10 pharmacies and none of them had it nor did they know if it could be purchased without a script....

thanks though!!!

If the pharmacy carries it then you should be able to purchase it. i can get where I live at but i just order it online at getpinz.com.

JuicedAthletics said:
I have a bunch of HCG but no water.. I dont feel like ordering the water right this minute.. can u find it anywhere locally?

Top Bottom