Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

can u take a water pill like "definition" for a whole cycle ?

spookk

can u take definition for weeks i see they say take 3 days off n then start again ? last tiem i took taraxatone i was soo dried out i cant imagine that for a long period of time. i always feel bloated ever since i started lifting heavy my face blew up any suggestions?

spookk said:
can u take definition for weeks i see they say take 3 days off n then start again ? last tiem i took taraxatone i was soo dried out i cant imagine that for a long period of time. i always feel bloated ever since i started lifting heavy my face blew up any suggestions?

Yeah, it's pretty safe as long as you drink enough water.

Forget the diuretics and drink more water. Drinking more water will lower your body's production of anti-diuretic hormone allowing water to flush more freely. You will have to piss a lot but you can be sure you are hydrated and do it the healthy way. Diuretics of any kind are not something to abuse.

02gixxersix said:
Forget the diuretics and drink more water. Drinking more water will lower your body's production of anti-diuretic hormone allowing water to flush more freely. You will have to piss a lot but you can be sure you are hydrated and do it the healthy way. Diuretics of any kind are not something to abuse.

The herbs in DEFINITION have been used safely as "urinary tonics." That's very different from harsh chemical diuretics.

Nelson Montana said:
The herbs in DEFINITION have been used safely as "urinary tonics." That's very different from harsh chemical diuretics.
I don't disagree with you I just don't really think that definition; at least long term definition should be accomp[lsihed through the use of a diuretic. If you are doing a natural show I think this sounds like a great product.

I would DEF use natural diuretics (herbal) throughout cycle to combat the given bloat that comes with aas even when AI's are used....use a stack of dandelion root extract and Uva Ursi extract, i take 6 caps of each spread throughout the day....it is good for BP to since any added bloat puts more stress on the heart and kidneys etc

02gixxersix said:
i like this better....

Vascular Freak said:
I would DEF use natural diuretics (herbal) throughout cycle to combat the given bloat that comes with anabolic androgenic steroids even when aromatase inhibitor's are used....use a stack of dandelion root extract and Uva Ursi extract, i take 6 caps of each spread throughout the day....it is good for BP to since any added bloat puts more stress on the heart and kidneys etc

Exactly. DEFINITION contains dandelion, uva ursi and a bunch of other ingredients to safely reduce bloat.

The Irony of water retention is: The more water you drink, the less you retain! Most ppl do not drink near enough water through out the day.

This is why most diets push the water....

Top Bottom