Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

can u increase your vertical with steroids?

Yes. Winstrol, so many say, has been known to enhance fast-twitch fibers within your muscles. And that's a lot of the difference between black people in general being able to jump higher than white people. The explosiveness that black athletes have because of the fast-twitch fibers. But building overall leg strength and explosive power through exercise will increase vertical jump significantly.

Overall you want to increase your vert by doing calve raises, squats, leg presses, tip toe jogging, high knee sprints and many other exercises. I would say if your work ethic is where it should be, then adding drugs to the mix to create stronger muscles will help. Moreover, the drugs will only help if the training is dialed in.

(this applies to black, white, asian, hispanic, or any color skin-IMO) ;)

sh4dowf4lcon said:
I would say if your work ethic is where it should be, then adding drugs to the mix to create stronger muscles will help. Moreover, the drugs will only help if the training is dialed in.

Good post, this applies to anyone who wants to take AAS. :)

I think this largely depends upon your diet, training and drugs dosage during a cycle.
Obviously a typical bulker won't work since you would be 20-25lbs heavier. It's very hard to gain speed or jump height with the sudden weight increase. Actually your standing vertical might still improve but your running jump will definitely be impaired IMO.

Do a lot of explosive lifting like hang snatch/clean, push press, high pulls etc... As well as some plyometrics 2x/week. Keep the dosages moderate to low and try to stay away from agents that make you put a lot of water weight on.

Just my 2c.

Last edited:
sh4dowf4lcon said:
Overall you want to increase your vert by doing calve raises, squats, leg presses, tip toe jogging, high knee sprints and many other exercises. I would say if your work ethic is where it should be, then adding drugs to the mix to create stronger muscles will help. Moreover, the drugs will only help if the training is dialed in.

(this applies to black, white, asian, hispanic, or any color skin-IMO) ;)

good advice

Gooseman said:
do u think one can increase his vertical leap by using juice? doing appropiate exercises ,of course...

Why not? It worked for Ben Johnson and he was a gold medal runner.

concerning water...i already thought about that.. iwould only choose DHT-derivatives..since they don`t let u hold water (although i think i had a little water head while on primo 4 4 weeks)

Raoul44 said:
I think this largely depends upon your diet, training and drugs dosage during a cycle.
Obviously a typical bulker won't work since you would be 20-25lbs heavier. It's very hard to gain speed or jump height with the sudden weight increase. Actually your standing vertical might still improve but your running jump will definitely be impaired IMO.

Do a lot of explosive lifting like hang snatch/clean, push press, high pulls etc... As well as some plyometrics 2x/week. Keep the dosages moderate to low and try to stay away from agents that make you put a lot of water weight on.

Just my 2c.

Excellent advice bro. I would agree to stay away from gear where you hold water. Stick to anavar and winstrol if youre looking for pure explosiveness.

Top Bottom