Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

can too much test cause ED issues?

Josiah31

I'm 31 years old and 15% body fat at 6'3 and 220. been on TRT for almost 5 years now and using hcg and adex with it. 180mg a week. I decided to blast for 12 weeks upping the test dosage to 500mg a week. what is going on here and how to fix? a couple weeks in my sex drive went from great to average and I am getting ED problems.

where is your bloodwork? long term hcg use has long term problems and thats one of the reasons ive advised against this... you need to get bloodwork

Hormonal changes can cause ed issues for sure. Once things level out it usually gets better. Now if you didn't use an AI let your estrogen get too high you can have issues regardless.

Your TRT protocol is a disaster. With the right test dose you do not need an AI and you definitely do not need HCG. Your test dose is either too high causing you to have to take an AI, or not and you are crashing estrogen and causing the ED.

Top Bottom