Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can test lower immune system?

strapitup77

[FONT=&quot]I read that test can lower your immune system. is this true. I was born with IGA deficiancy. witch means I do not have the first immune system to defend against respatory infections such as colds. This usualy does not affect me much but i do not want to weaken it more by taking test when i am training realy hard. I have used other gear with great results but no test. Would it be alright to try test in my next cycle. thanks for any info.[/FONT]

steroids all will weaken the immune system if abused

some steroids used at a proper dosage will boost the immune system though like primo for example.

all in all if you use steroids properly and eat right and don't over exercise and make out with whores you should be able to cycle steroids for a long time without any immune issues and it won't make a lick of difference.

When not abused they shouldn't impair your immune system. However, as Mobster said, when on cycle, you can tend to push yourself to the limits, straining your entire body including the immune system.

Top Bottom