Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can TEST enchance side effects before its time?

C

Counterstrike

What i mean is there always been talk from others even docs which we all know docs sometimes talk too much shit. that Test or other form of riods can sometimes echance things that you might have, lets say in 20-40 years from now. whether it be cancer or ulcer or some disease form. I know i remeber someone in this board mentioned that his prostate doc said to him never to use proviron b/c it will make prostate cancer come up alot sooner if you were already going to have it. basically if you have the gene and you might not have it show up until when your 40 or 50. so thats my question if test or any other from of roids can affect the body by making certain things come up alot sooner then when you would of had it thanks i hope this question made sense :)

it matters i guess..and some people have got prostate cancer and some dont but still keep and eye on the prostate...and get yourself checked....and dont forget some people can handle a lot of roids like lets say 2500mgs of test some people can handle that and some cant even handle 400mgs...its all gentics...and i dont know about an ulcer

oh yea and the AF store has some great things to get your hormone levels checked....the web site is anabolicfitness.net go to the AF store they have there

i did notice that saliva test they have in AF but which testa. test should i do they have a few

Top Bottom