Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can't ejaculate

Andre9

Hello guys,

I finished a fina-winny-dbol cycle about a week ago. I'm on clomid therapy now. I take anti-depressant everyday, 75 mg Effexor. I'm very stressed and can't sleep more than a couple of hours a night. This is a recipe for a major noodle.

I may come back with my ex-girlfriend. Actually, I slept at her place yesterday. We had sex once yesterday night (I was drunk on top of that) and once this afternoon. My erection comes fairly easily and I can keep it. But I can't ejaculate! And that pissed the girl off (figure that one out... unlimited sex, no goo on her tits).

So, did someone here had an experience like that before? Because I may see that girl in 2 weeks, and I want her to feel my hot load on her chest. Proviron maybe?

Andre

you sound like a true romeo, cut the "load on her tits" bullshit no one here is going to be impressed, and it makes you sound like a child.

As for your little problem

Proviron, maca and cilias should make you a man again

Last edited:
bro, i've made numerous posts on this subject, i have the same problem and it actually is a huge problem between me and my girl, i get hard and i can stay hard, but its almost impossible most of the time to get a nut.

How long have you been on the effexor? Is it the Effexor XR?

Effexor has a common side effect of causing abnormal ejaculation (including no ejaculation) plus you just finished the cycle and just started the clomid...

Don't listen to them bro...I thought the goo on her tits thing was pretty funny!:FRlol: But I'm gonna have to go with the crowd here and say it's all about the anti-depressant.

pauly said:
the anti depressants are the problem.
Yup not to mention post cycle blues. But one of the sides of anti depressants is pre mature and no ejaculation. As someone else suggested get some proviron and that should fix you right up!

Effexor XR killed my nuts in the same way... I switched to Celexa and I feel better... it's not perfect, but it makes me last longer... ;)

Antidepressants give all sorts of negative sexual side effects. Decreased libido, inability to get hard, and inability to ejaculate are common ones. May want to cut back on the Effexor and mix some Wellbutrin with it if it becomes a problem. Wellbutrin has the least sexual side effects and has even been known to increase libido.

Top Bottom