Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can steroids increase your bodys natural test levels?

HugeMenges

This might sound like a dumb question, but hear me out.

I know steroids will decrease your natty production while on, but how about afterwards. Doesnt your body need to produce more test to support the muscle that you have gained? I am asking this because i am really looking for ways to have a naturally higher test level.

Was thinking about doing Primo with a low dose of Test Prop. to put on the muscle while minimally shutting myself down.

Using AAS in an attempt to increase your natural levels is not really …. uhh …. common practice.

But it does bring to mind one example: Short blitz cycles have shown to cause a strong rebound in test levels, but this is only with shorter cycles (2 weeks or less). Its been hypothesized that the testis are over sensitized to LH during this “time off” period and therefore are able to “hyper produce” testosterone for a short period once the steroids are dropped and LH levels are returned.

However this has nothing to do with your body producing more testosterone cause of more muscle.

If you looking to increase natural test and minimize shutting yourself down you might be interested in Dermacrine.

-Pp

HugeMenges said:

I know steroids will decrease your natty production while on, but how about afterwards. Doesnt your body need to produce more test to support the muscle that you have gained? I am asking this because i am really looking for ways to have a naturally higher test level.

Was thinking about doing Primo with a low dose of Test Prop. to put on the muscle while minimally shutting myself down.

Bro, not to be harsh but it is a dumb question. Steroids do not increase natural test production, as a matter of fact they suppress natural production. steroids are an artificial test added to your body. Just like taking a vitamin, you are not increasing production, you are adding it.

I did stated that i know that steriods suppress you while on. Its pretty obvious truth that we all know.

Does anyone have any opinions on this. Im not saying that your levels will increase per say in your blood, but you will be producing more becasue you will have that much more mass.

I think taking longer harder cycles will make it harder for your body to rebound. But would smaller cycles that help you grow make you have more test in your body after getting off and having your body come back to normal?

Any comments

HugeMenges said:
I did stated that i know that steriods suppress you while on. Its pretty obvious truth that we all know.

Does anyone have any opinions on this. Im not saying that your levels will increase per say in your blood, but you will be producing more becasue you will have that much more mass.

I think taking longer harder cycles will make it harder for your body to rebound. But would smaller cycles that help you grow make you have more test in your body after getting off and having your body come back to normal?

Any comments

Let me think....NO!

HugeMenges said:

No.
When you use steroids they attach to your androgen receptors, you've probably read that. This causes an increase in gene activity that results in increased protein synthesis (you build more muscle faster). By doing this you are essentially changing your genetics with the steroids.
If you use the steroids to push your mass beyond your genetic limit you will have to keep using the steroids at that level to hold on to the gains. Your body will not produce more test to do it for you. Making test is part of your reproductive system. It's not regulated by your muscle mass; if anything it's the other way around. How much you keep after a cycle is in direct relation to how far you've pushed past your genetic limits if all other things are equal. Like PCT, diet, training etc.

When you use the prop you will be shut down. There is no "minimally" shut down. It's a light switch, on or off, no dimmer.

any outside source of testosterone you put in your body, signals the pituitary gland to tell your testes to stop producing natural test.... No matter how long or short the cycle is, your NATURAL test will be suppressed.. The only way to bring it back to the norm is PRT... hcg, clomid, etc....

Ulter said:
No.
When you use steroids they attach to your androgen receptors, you've probably read that. This causes an increase in gene activity that results in increased protein synthesis (you build more muscle faster). By doing this you are essentially changing your genetics with the steroids.
If you use the steroids to push your mass beyond your genetic limit you will have to keep using the steroids at that level to hold on to the gains. Your body will not produce more test to do it for you. Making test is part of your reproductive system. It's not regulated by your muscle mass; if anything it's the other way around. How much you keep after a cycle is in direct relation to how far you've pushed past your genetic limits if all other things are equal. Like PCT, diet, training etc.

When you use the prop you will be shut down. There is no "minimally" shut down. It's a light switch, on or off, no dimmer.

So what your saying is that without steriods after a cycle, you will eventually go back to your baseline levels?

No, you body will be able to hold on to more muscle because it has balanced off at a new higher test level. Maybe the test levels in our blood are the same, but now that you have more mass and blood, you essentially have have more quantity of test.

And you guys keep responding that steriods shut your body down. I think that that is probably know by everyone already. Im talking about after you rebound from a cycle.

Also, how bad you shut down is dependant on the substances you use. There are obviously cycles that shut you down for a longer period of time.

Some gear is known to allow you to keep more mucle, while others are known for quick loss of gains. That is why i am talking about primo, one of the best steriods for keepable gains.

HugeMenges said:
So what your saying is that without steriods after a cycle, you will eventually go back to your baseline levels?

No, you body will be able to hold on to more muscle because it has balanced off at a new higher test level. Maybe the test levels in our blood are the same, but now that you have more mass and blood, you essentially have have more quantity of test.

And you guys keep responding that steriods shut your body down. I think that that is probably know by everyone already. Im talking about after you rebound from a cycle.

Also, how bad you shut down is dependant on the substances you use. There are obviously cycles that shut you down for a longer period of time.

Some gear is known to allow you to keep more mucle, while others are known for quick loss of gains. That is why i am talking about primo, one of the best steriods for keepable gains.

Bottom line man, if you want to increase natural test levels steriods is not how you do it. By doing a cycle you can gain some size, and if you PCT well keep it on afterwards, but you are not going to have higher test levels afterwards.

For a non-steriod test booster used outside of a cycle check out Dermacrine or MyoGenX (or both). Dermacrine has been touted to possibly keep test levels higher after you stop usage due to self proliferation of DHEA (DHEA is a precursor to Testosterone, to learn more about the hormone tree check this out; http://www.primordialperformance.com/hormone_tree.cfm). But I don't think it has been tested.

Besides that there are a number of things to stay away from to keep natural test high and lower your bad estrogen, such as not eating microwaved food, or heating food in plastics, or drinking water out of plastic bottles if the bottles have gotten hot. Also most soy products contain bad estrogens. And Alcohol never helps (although maybe the resveratol in red wine, as an AI...)

-D_Mac

Top Bottom