Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can steroids improve recovery time from injury?

I have been beating my body up, lifting, running, playing softball...and my body is TAXED! I had a game tonight and everything is sore. The soreness isn't a problem because I know that will subside, but I pulled a muscle on my side about a month ago (intercostals?) while swinging a softball bat at the cages really hard without being in good condition (dumb, I know.)
This pulled muscle has not healed in 4 weeks, and during those weeks I hadn't swung a bat at all.
What can I do for this injury?
Should I hang up the cleats for awhile?
I've been using Tren and was wondering if that can aid in recovery? Or hinder it?
Let me know bros.
Thanx.

If I were you I would switch to deca at about 200- 300mg/week and if you can afford it, throw in anavar at around 25mg/day. I think you will be amazed at how much better you will feel and how much quicker you will heal. Keep your protein high as well without adding a bunch of calories.

Jet

Last edited:
i had an incident where i sprained an ankle severely playing basketball that took close to a whole month to walk normal again....i sprained the other ankle to the same extent this time while on juice and i was squating in about 10 days so i say it helped majorly with injury recovery

deca

Agreed. I had a terrible tendon problem w/ my left wrist, and recieved the same advise regarding Norandren. I was skeptical because of bad experiences w/ deca on my first few cycles (EXTREME bloating). But, I was told later to add winny w/ my deca cycles, and somehow (I'm no scientist) it drastically reduces the water retention. I would say 50mg ED of winny and 400mg/week w/ Nor and you should be feeling a lot better. - josh

bloat

That's funny. I can't use deca at all winstrol or not. I was on it for almost a year and a half straight at only 200mg/week. It greatly improved some problems I have with my lower back but I bloated up horribly. It was a gradual thing and I wasn't really aware of it until I saw some photos of myself. Jeez, it was bad.

I thought I was the only one with this problem. I stand by my recommendation, however, as it doesn't effect 95% of people this way at such a low dose.

Jet

Top Bottom