Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

can someone please help me

classy82

whats up guys! after a long year of going back and fourth on deciding, i finally want to do this. i am 33 years old i am 5'8 i weight 180lbs. i go to the gym anywhere from 3x 5 times a week. and eat some what clean. anyways what i am looking to do is put on some more body mass and get lean. i don't want to compete or become some big monster body builder. i just want to look good. i done some research but still don't understand how much cycles to use and when to stop taking them? :confused: i read up on test and deca and I'm still confused can some one please point me in the right direction i want to see whats a good way to start so when i go to buy this stuff i know what i am getting. thanks

First thing you need to realize is you are looking to do 2 things at one time! Never going to happen if you want to hit your maximum goals the first thing you need to do is MAP OUT A PLAN!

1st is you will need to put together your cycle to Bulk up and how long you want to be on and that will decided by how much you want to gain....and be realistic you know what type of genetics God gave you so keep them realistic

2nd is put together a good During cycle (receptor and test booster) pct during the cycle 2-3 weeks during the cross over

3rd based on how long your 1st cycle is and how your body grew not sure of your genetics. Well as converted over you should know your body and what you need to do to cut if you want to know drugs I can help you I'm assuming you know and I am just giving you the way to do it correctly

Lmk if you need more help!!!! U can message me also

Good luck! View attachment 135063

hi bro welcome,if this is you'r first cycle do some thing simple like test'e and a kicker like d,bol or t,bol ,test,300,ew,and d,bol,or,t,bol 40mg,to,50mg,ed for,4,weeks,d,bol and t.bol 6,weeks,and test 10,weeks.pct nova/40/20/20/20/clomid 100/50/50/50/and tack aromasin through you'r cycle,and you'r gtg,bro

If you want to get leaner, lean out before you start your cycle, that way you can maximize gains on cycle by bulking instead of trying to recomp. Don't want to try to lean out after your cycle if you want to retain your gains, so the best time is now, before you start a cycle.

Top Bottom