Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can someone clear this up for me?

Double_F'N_R

First off, glad to have found this forum, have spent 5 hours searching thru threads, finding assloads of good info.

Yes, I am new, and will/do have questions, so work with me here =)

Ok, first, remember that old thing about "working out each muscle group twice a week" - and what was considered twice a week? every group 2 times within a 7 day period, or each group once every 5 or 6 days which technically is twice a week for each group?

Well, I wanna apply that question to juice. Say I wanted to do 500mg of test a week, and I had 10cc of 250mg/cc. Would I have to do a shot 2 times within each 7 day period, or would a shot every 5 days be considered 500mg/wk? meaning I can do the 10cc in either 5 weeks with the former, and 7 to 8 weeks with the latter.

Confused yet? yeah, me too =) I ask because I had some 250mg/cc Prop (10cc) a while back (10 years) and did a shot every 5 to 6 days and had GREAT results both times. Of course, it was real good legit Prop - the likes of which is just about impossible to find this day and age.

Anyway, my big question was as to the frequency of shots to get 500mg/wk in. Thanks for any answers, and thanks for patience with us new guys to the forum.

BTW - one more quick question - I do not want to give the name of the site, but anyone familiar with a site claiming to be the NUMBER ONE distributor of Ttokkyo products? I am wary of ordering anything via mail, or internet, but then again, the situation in these parts ain't all that great from what I have found.

Later, and thanks,

RR

bro, if i was you i would start out with a 500mg shot on monday then every monday do a 500mg shot theres your 500mg for each week, or do 250 on tue and 250 on thursday, also added some d-bol for the first 4 weeks at around 30mg e.d. to jump start your cycle, about the sources and buying over the net, its all good just make sure you get the source checked out by a mod before you send money to anyone good luck

Top Bottom