Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

can S4 andarine affect people under antidepressant medication?

cosmin

i have ocd and i would like if s4 can afect my mod now i fell good enough , i have ordered a 53 pounds botle of andarine and i whant to know if is safe for me .

53 lb bottle? what? that doesnt sound safe and you dont sound like you have any sort of a clue what you are doing

53 lb bottle? what? that doesnt sound safe and you dont sound like you have any sort of a clue what you are doing

Pounds as is UK sterling. We don't go into shops and say it's three 'pounds sterling'. Same as how a buck is also a dollar.

i have payed 53 [FONT=&quot]£ for a bottle of 90 pils , i like your youtube videos very much , but i have not see anythink regarding sarms and ocd or depression , maybe you can help me with an answer thank you ![/FONT]

a good sarm have anythink to do with ocd or depression ? is sarms1 shipped to uk at no exracost ? usualy when i ordered somethink outside uk i was charged 15 [FONT=&quot]£ extra thank you[/FONT]

i just found what peds mean ....i have used creatine a couple of times , and yes i had very bad ocd and depression after 3-5 days same reaction every time i used , gains were very nice in 5 days 3kg body mass maybe half water , it taked 2 weeks to fell good again .

Top Bottom