Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can Proviron kickstart?

d_rson

It's been 15 years since I used proviron, and when I did, it was during an 8 week dbol cycle, was probably only low dose, and I don't recall it much at all.

Planning 12 weeks Test E here in 6 weeks with Anavar in the last 8 weeks and was thinking of adding 50mg of proviron in during the whole time. Will proviron help kickstart the test e for the first 4 weeks? I don't want to throw another oral in because of the 8 weeks of anavar.

It's been 15 years since I used proviron, and when I did, it was during an 8 week dbol cycle, was probably only low dose, and I don't recall it much at all.

Planning 12 weeks Test E here in 6 weeks with Anavar in the last 8 weeks and was thinking of adding 50mg of proviron in during the whole time. Will proviron help kickstart the test e for the first 4 weeks? I don't want to throw another oral in because of the 8 weeks of anavar.

I have used provirion before and it is pointless to use as a kickstart,let the test do the work you have plenty of time.
Be sure to have PCT in hand.

RADAR

proviron is a good oral for certain purposes... kick starting is not one of them. personally i love the stuff, but i use it toward the end of a cycle. since you're already going to use var at the end i think you should just save your money (or the proviron if you already have it).

Proviron isn;t very anabolic. It's only use would be to maintain libido while coming off, though the body tends to build a tolerance to it pretty quickly. Honestly, with UNLEASHED, there isn;t much use for Proviron. It's almost as good at lowering SHBG, non toxic,natural, non supressive and less expensive.

Proviron isn;t very anabolic. It's only use would be to maintain libido while coming off, though the body tends to build a tolerance to it pretty quickly. Honestly, with UNLEASHED, there isn;t much use for Proviron. It's almost as good at lowering SHBG, non toxic,natural, non supressive and less expensive.

I like the non-supressive aspect of it. 3 days into Unleashed and I can say I feel something. Mood is still up and I think it's due to the lower SHBG. I am currently ON and using 50mgs of Provi as an light anti E. I've taken this week off from Provi to test out Unleashed and so far I can't complain.
Good shit bro.
I am looking at my bottle of Post-Cycle and I am tempted to open that sucker up as well haha.

I'll be coming off a SARMS/Sustain A bridge/PCT, and going into the Test E (first time), and I've heard I won't feel the Test for several weeks, so I was looking for something to give me the boost for those several weeks, but that wasn't methylated since I'll be doing 8 weeks on Anavar. I thought maybe the proviron would give me a little boost agression and "feel good" wise to hammer through those first several weeks.

You can see my journal here:
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/m...ybuilding-journal/my-23-week-plan-685919.html

So you think Unleashed would be a good alternative since it's only 375mg test? Thoughts on another kickstart?

use dbol at 40-50mg/ed for the first 4 weeks , and limit the var use to the last 6 weeks only, and i suggest if u use a liver support during that cycle like milk thistle or liv52

use dbol at 40-50mg/ed for the first 4 weeks , and limit the var use to the last 6 weeks only, and i suggest if u use a liver support during that cycle like milk thistle or liv52

10 weeks of orals is not a good idea.

The PROVIRON will help free up bound testosterone,,,making your testosterone more effective,,,helps with libido,,,and also acts as a mild ANTI-e.
75MG daily is what works best for me.

10 weeks of orals is not a good idea.
Yeah, not crazy about it either. That's why I am looking for something at least not methylated. It's been about 6 weeks now after stopping a short, light tbol cycle and my liver values are probably back to normal now (they were "high" normal a few weeks ago) - have another blood test this friday - and I want to wait many, many more weeks before I do 8 weeks of anavar.

I'm currently on Dermacrine and 19 Tren TFO (3rd week) and doing well. Then I'll be doing 4 weeks of Sarms before starting the Test E for 10 weeks. I don't really want to "fall off" while the test e kicks in and not sure what it's going to feel like. Everyone says you don't "feel" the test e kick in until atleast week 4.

That's where this kickstart question comes in. Could I do dermacrine again, or would the 375mg of exogenous test not make the dermacrin effective?

I just don't want to fall off in the beginning of the test e portion of the cycle waiting for it to kick in...

Top Bottom