Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can PCT be bad ?

LeraldJones

[FONT=&quot]Better explained, I know people that have done oral only cycles from tbol, Anavar to dbol and anadrol. To my knowledge unless you're tested there really isn't a way of knowing. There are of signs you can look for but wasn't sure if a pct would every be a negative after a oral only cycle was completed and you began a pct taking for two weeks or more. Could there be any negatives to it if you truly didn't shut down or only partially did?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Better explained, I know people that have done oral only cycles from tbol, Anavar to dbol and anadrol. To my knowledge unless you're tested there really isn't a way of knowing. There are of signs you can look for but wasn't sure if a pct would every be a negative after a oral only cycle was completed and you began a pct taking for two weeks or more. Could there be any negatives to it if you truly didn't shut down or only partially did?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

How on earth could one conclude a pct would be bad after using a steroid??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Better explained, I know people that have done oral only cycles from tbol, Anavar to dbol and anadrol. To my knowledge unless you're tested there really isn't a way of knowing. There are of signs you can look for but wasn't sure if a pct would every be a negative after a oral only cycle was completed and you began a pct taking for two weeks or more. Could there be any negatives to it if you truly didn't shut down or only partially did?

You shut down. There's no such thing as a bit.

And why are you asking like you don't wanna do a PCT?

Top Bottom