Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can I use Suspension effectively while cutting?

I have about 10ml of Suspension left from the summer. I am in a dieting phase right now and was wondering if taking the Suspension would help me keep or even build muslce while dieting?
I was thinking about saving the 10ml for my next building phase maybe at the end of March/beginning of April.
Any advice?
Thanx bros.

I think testosterone can be used effectively for cutting and bulking. If you do not mind being a pin cusion - suspension is no different from any other test.

There are better things to use, but I have used it on a cutting cycle years ago - I kept a strict diet and did cardio - got pretty ripped. If your diet is correct it will work just fine.

gzeus69 said:
There are better things to use, but I have used it on a cutting cycle years ago - I kept a strict diet and did cardio - got pretty ripped. If your diet is correct it will work just fine.

I agree. I used it last May with winny and did not gain bloat or fat.

when i use test on cutting cycles, i would always run it with arimidex AND nolvas, get very very dense look

"test susp can be very effective with cutting as long as your diet remains strict..."

any aromatising drug will cause aldosterone increase and no matter how strict you diet is you will draw water

serge said:
when i use test on cutting cycles, i would always run it with arimidex AND nolvas, get very very dense look

how much nolva, how long w/ how much test, u get it :) ?

normally about 500mg/test per week, i would run that with about .5mg of arimidex/ed and 20mg/nolvas/ed

Top Bottom