Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can i switch from sustanon to Test E 3 weeks into my cycle?

N

niasdaddy2005

I have been taking Sus250 at 500mg a week for three weeks now. The sus i am taking is super-test 250 by tornel. I recently acquired enough Primoteston Depot to finish out my 12 week cycle. Is it ok to switch to the Test E or would it be best to stick with the sus even though it is poorer in quality? Any advice appreciated.

Advisor_x said:
Why are you switching....?
I am switching because the Test E is human grade compared to vet grade supertest250. I have heard from alot of people about tornel being underdosed and underfilled. But mainly to get off vet quality and on human.

niasdaddy2005 said:
I have been taking Sus250 at 500mg a week for three weeks now. The sus i am taking is super-test 250 by tornel. I recently acquired enough Primoteston Depot to finish out my 12 week cycle. Is it ok to switch to the Test E or would it be best to stick with the sus even though it is poorer in quality? Any advice appreciated.

Yes, ok to switch. Sust has a half-life of 3-4 wks after last shot. So, switching is not a problem............

Another question I have is since im changing to test e do i have to extend my 12 week cycle 15 weeks to make up for the time i was on the Sus?

niasdaddy2005 said:
Another question I have is since im changing to test e do i have to extend my 12 week cycle 15 weeks to make up for the time i was on the Sus?
personal preference for length of time.

niasdaddy2005 said:

I would extend, since Test E takes about 4wks to kick in..................

Top Bottom