Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can I stay ripped while doing a cycle of sust?

robigd

Stats: 6'3", 200 pounds, 24 years old

I am getting ready to begin a cycle of sust. 1CC every 5 days for 8 weeks (10CC's total). I have been researching this for a long time, and I know people are going to give me shit for not taking 500, or 750, or even kickstarting the cycle with Dbol, but I can always do more later. I just want to make sure I respond alright to the drug.

So, basically, after getting through all of the insults for my "mild" cycle, my question is: can I stay (or get) ripped while on sust by diet alone (without taking anymore drugs)?

All of your advice is greatly appreciated!

robigd said:
Stats: 6'3", 200 pounds, 24 years old

I am getting ready to begin a cycle of sust. 1CC every 5 days for 8 weeks (10CC's total). I have been researching this for a long time, and I know people are going to give me shit for not taking 500, or 750, or even kickstarting the cycle with Dbol, but I can always do more later. I just want to make sure I respond alright to the drug.

So, basically, after getting through all of the insults for my "mild" cycle, my question is: can I stay (or get) ripped while on sust by diet alone (without taking anymore drugs)?

All of your advice is greatly appreciated!

You can use any type of AS, even Anadrol and stay "ripped". It all depends on your caloric intake and what your diet looks like. You've got the right idea. Start with one injection (1cc) a week and see how your body responds. You'll most likely gain some water weight with Sust but yes, you can still stay ripped.

honestly bro at your size i would run 500mg's od sust.

if it was ethanate then maybe 250, but sust is a weaker test.

just buy soem amiridex and run as much test you want and keep your bloat down.

yes, very easily, especially using adequate dosages of femara, i use test in all my cycles, bulking or cutting

Re: Re: Can I stay ripped while doing a cycle of sust?

Juice Authority said:

You can use any type of AS, even Anadrol and stay "ripped". It all depends on your caloric intake and what your diet looks like. You've got the right idea. Start with one injection (1cc) a week and see how your body responds. You'll most likely gain some water weight with Sust but yes, you can still stay ripped.

which actually reminds me of a cycle my buddy did to cut down to 5%bf.

sustanon and anadrol 4 week cycle.

he got bloated on but as soon as he got off and the water was gone he was ripped up like crazy style.

point is... any anabolic will suffice in the right dosages. its the diet and exercise regime that determine the results.

I also plan on doing a 10 week cycle of just sust 250
250mg/per week.Does that sound like a good amount for somebody my size?
First time use of sust. only did one cycle of deca about 2 years ago. Stats 5'10" 165 about 8% BF. Thanks guys

bumpo said:
honestly bro at your size i would run 500mg's od sust.

if it was ethanate then maybe 250, but sust is a weaker test.

just buy soem amiridex and run as much test you want and keep your bloat down.

Whatever you do don't listen to Bumpo. He's a real prick! :D

Top Bottom