Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can I start increasing lifting weight while on AAS cycle?

Abraham Sean

Hi guys I have been a gym guy since I was 21, I'm currently 28 and I had to stop the whole last year due to a back surgery and I lost lots of weight , weight that I'm planning to get back with a stack of test and dbol, I'm fully recovered and started training again slowly but I'm getting there, so this is my first cycle.
I was reading an article about training and roids, and it says it's better to start with low intensity training and over the cycle increase little by little the intensity to get your muscle overstimulated and that way it will provide you with an intense muscle growth even more than start lifting your max since day one, some people on roids feel that increase of strentgh and want to lift the whole gym from day one skipping full warm up session and it's a big mistake that can end up in joint and ligament injuries, what's your opinion on this guys? thank you.

I have two friends who started lifting while taking gear and they both got herniated discs on their first cycles, so take that as you will.

I agree completely with what was recommended to you. It's always better to leave something in the tank and not risk hurting yourself then to over do it and hurt yourself.

What do you think will make your progress better? Being able to workout 5-6 days per week going 90% OR going 100%, hurting yourself and then being out of the gym for a couple months.

You actually do not need to train to absolute muscle failure to stimulate muscle growth. I am not saying train like a pansy but you don't need to make yourself through up every workout either.

Especially since you are just coming off an injury, I would just go 80% this cycle.

Definitely take some time to get back to where you were before the injury. Then I would run the cycle.

You are absolutely right about not going too heavy to quick. It is easy to let your ego get in the way and you will surely end up injured that way.

I agree that you should recover some of your natural strength before adding gear. If you that many years of training and then missed a year, you should be able to regain a lot of what you lost quickly. Your muscles will "remember" quickly. Once you get back to close to where you were before the injury, then add a compound or two.

Top Bottom