Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can I run test e and gw at 30%bf?

Addcd2gains

Simple enough. I know I'm not supposed to run any roids, but is just running test or sust okay at my bf%? Someone recommended a diet expensive t booster to stack with gw, but it's cheaper to just run sine diet if test than take that stuff lol. Nobody bite my head off, I haven't even bought anything yet.

Thoughts?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using EliteFitness

Wow, horrible idea to run test at a bf that high. You'd be doing much more harm than good. You could, however, run a sarms triple stack and shred some serious bf and maybe add a couple pounds of lean mass. It'll probably cost you right around the same price as a test cycle, and PCT will be a breeze.

I know we talked on PM but let me add you could easily end up getting a heart attack running steroids at that body fat.

your lipids right now are already strained.. you were a smoker.. you have a bad heart. your blood is already thick.. running steroids will weaken your body and you could easily die, not trying to scare you but its the truth.. the steroids wouldn't be the thing that directly kills you, it would be your obesity combined with the steroids causing heart strain.. however the media/docs will blame the steroids..

also after a lousy run where you feel like shit you would feel even more like shit when your T levels plunge during pct and will 100% lose motivation for the gym and probably quit and set yourself backwards.

Wow, horrible idea to run test at a bf that high. You'd be doing much more harm than good. You could, however, run a sarms triple stack and shred some serious bf and maybe add a couple pounds of lean mass. It'll probably cost you right around the same price as a test cycle, and PCT will be a breeze.

Agreed, maybe use some GW from sarms1 but diet is going to be key which is obviously way off at 30 percent.

Okay I understand. It was suggested to me too run a t booster and gw but the t booster was like more expensive than test would have been. I just wanted to see if I could save money by running test with gw but I understand the risks and will not run test. For some reason I thought the test and the t booster might be interchangeable...saying that out loud now makes me laugh.

Okay I understand. It was suggested to me too run a t booster and gw but the t booster was like more expensive than test would have been. I just wanted to see if I could save money by running test with gw but I understand the risks and will not run test. For some reason I thought the test and the t booster might be interchangeable...saying that out loud now makes me laugh.

I'm glad you see how absurd that sounds now... You already know your nowhere near the condition for any type of steroid... Everything has been laid out for you before... Stop overthinking and run it properly and you will start making progress

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm glad you see how absurd that sounds now... You already know your nowhere near the condition for any type of steroid... Everything has been laid out for you before... Stop overthinking and run it properly and you will start making progress

Well I'm getting lots of different advice from lots of other knowledgeable users... trying to decide what's best. For now it's just a good diet, cardio and weights. All I'm taking is whey and bcaas. I wanna run the triple stack asap though

Wait, (okay I know I must sound like a total newb saying this but...) test is an aas? I was under the impression it was just a hormone?

Well I'm getting lots of different advice from lots of other knowledgeable users... trying to decide what's best. For now it's just a good diet, cardio and weights. All I'm taking is whey and bcaas. I wanna run the triple stack asap though

You are good to go with the triple stack

Top Bottom