Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

can i reuse a syringe ???

If you can afford the juice then you can afford the needles. Why go through the trouble of cleaning it when darts are cheap?

Bro, I will reuse my syringes like 5 times beofre I replace them, though I would never puncture a vial top and shoot with that same needle, there is nothing wrong with reusing syringes nothing atall.
bbigman2000.

I just cant see myself cleaning a syringe that cost so little. I guess if your on a REAL tight budget it might save a few cents. Good luck.

hehehehe

bbigman2000 said:
Bro, I will reuse my syringes like 5 times beofre I replace them, though I would never puncture a vial top and shoot with that same needle, there is nothing wrong with reusing syringes nothing atall.
bbigman2000.

i am with you. For me it is more because difficult to get rid of them.

my doctor who knows of my as use said use them till there too dull to poke but never use the same needle to draw as to inject

when i first did a cycle i used two syringes and 3 needles thats it but now im more savy and i go to wallmart and get needles and syringes for 32cents apiece and claim im doing crafts with them i use them to inject glue and dyes and crap in arts an crafts projects ok so im weird but its not against the law right HEHEHEHE

i do

i have a draw syringe. i use it to pull out, change needle tips, and then shoot, put on a new neddle tip for next time. why would you have to sterilize the plunger/syringe. the needle is the part i would not re use.

yes u can, although i dont recommend it. at times when my supply of needles were low i would reuse them. one time i reused a needle over 6 times. by then the needle was pretty dull. i clean out my shots with alcohol. so far the people i know that ive told this about have had no problems. again i dont recommend it but those that have no choice can do it. just have to know how to sterilize it thats all.

Well when first started cycling way back when it was often easier to get the gear than darts. Whom ever I bought from would never give up as many as I needed , so I had to reuse
occasionally and I never had a problem when I followed these procedures: after use, rinse the dart with alcohol, fill the cap with alcohol and draw a small dram into the syringe. Place back ing package or baggie and put in fridge. Be warned though the needles get dull quick, but if you can tolerate the pain(which aint so bad) it can be done. But now with on line ordering why the f*ck
would you want to reuse any part?

Top Bottom