Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can I mix HGH powder with B12 or does it have to be Bac Water?

pipeliner30

I am about out of Bac Water but i have some extra human grade B12 and I read somewhere u can mix HGH kits with B12 is this true

Personally i wouldn't chance it ,altho it may work i wouldn't take a chance on how long the shelf life would be going that way!

First off you are not chancing anything as both are preserved in .9 benzyl alcohol and secondly most people now are pinning HGH IM but- you may also pin cyanacobalamine subQ if you chooses. B12 is fine to use as I know many folks who exclusively use this for reconstitution.

Yes you can.
B12 does not have to be IM. Its not suspended in oil.

First off you are not chancing anything as both are preserved in .9 benzyl alcohol and secondly most people now are pinning HGH IM but- you may also pin cyanacobalamine subQ if you chooses. B12 is fine to use as I know many folks who exclusively use this for reconstitution.

where do you get this information that most people are doing HGH IM?

The B12 will reduce the life of the GH. But not less than 72 hours. I can't remember what it was but it was not a big enough deal to keep one from doing it.

I am about out of Bac Water but i have some extra human grade B12 and I read somewhere u can mix HGH kits with B12 is this true

I wouldnt do it. If your going to use the entire vial of HGH you can use sterile water.
If your only using a few IU's out of the vial you will need to use BAC water and keep it
cold.

where do you get this information that most people are doing HGH IM?

From multiple professional athletes and people close to me with many years of continual use. Subq results in a 70% absorption rate. IM results in a 68% absorption rate. IV results in a 100 % absorption rate. SubQ hits much faster and IM is a slower steady release.

Top Bottom