Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can I avoid ball shrinkage and keep erections on cycle?

John-Lucier

I have trained for many years, and I am feeling like I am not progressing any more. Would like to try steroids, but some guys told me that my balls will get very small and my erections might go away. Is it really like that? What can be done?

when you use anabolic steroids your pituitary glands go dormant and yes your balls will shrink. to combat that you should run hcgenerate from n2bm. it will keep your nuts plump

as for erections anytime you mess with your hormones it can affect the bedroom. everyone is quick to blame estrogen changes or prolactin.. but that is a scapegoat. in reality bedroom issues on steroids are mostly caused by lack of blood flow to the penis because of heart and organ strain. so you want to go into a cycle in top shape already and run your support supplements. n2guard is a must for this.

When you take steroids, your body senses an abnormally high amount of steroid hormones in the body and stops produce its own as a result. Your body basically goes "wow there is way too high of an amount of steroid hormones in the body, we need to stop producing our own". Your testicles shrink as a result.

It isn't overly serious because your natural testosterone production will restart after your cycle if you follow a proper PCT protocol. Follow the perfect PCT protocol after your steroid cycle and you have nothing to worry about -> http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Indeed, your balls will most probably shrink on cycle, but this is not a thing to be concerned about, since they will grow back to normal size once you stop the cycle and run a proper PCT. Besides, this effect can be minimized if you use such supplements as HCGenerate ES, which will do a great job of keeping your balls in good size.

As for the possible libido issues, as long as you use proper ancillaries and cycle steroids properly, there will be no problems at all. The same goes for the time after the cycle - just run a comprehensive PCT, and you will be perfectly fine.

In fact, on cycle most guys will on the contrary experience a huge boost in libido, and they will have sex like crazy, so this myth of people going impotent on roids is completely wrong.

Your balls will definitely shrink but the erection comment will vary by the individual. Some guys get extremely strong erections and libido boost and some get the opposite. This is all a part of hormone levels changing. I would recommend using HCGenerate while on cycle to help keep the balls close to normal size.

High test will keep erections going, whereas maintaining low estrogen and prolactin will also help with that.

As for ball shrinkage - HCG might help, but nowadays a lot of people are against it

Not everyone experiences testicular shrinkage, depending on the dosages and the duration. HCGen and BRIDGE will help.

I'd run actual hcg, not hcgen the last 4-5 weeks to get your balls back to size and functioning but yeah, they shrink when you're on. It's not permanent or a big deal. Erectile function varies person to person but at responsible doses you most likely won't have an issue. Test puts my sex drive through the roof. My wife loves it lol

Top Bottom