x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals
Sarms for SaleNeed To Build Muscle INC.

Can HGH cause organ(intestinal) inflammation? (Ironmaster)

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Can HGH cause organ(intestinal) inflammation? (Ironmaster) within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I've had some recent intestinal problems after starting my second cycle of GH. Is it just coincidence? Is it also coincidence that Mike Francois and Flex Wheeler have colitis?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Amateur Bodybuilder

Can HGH cause organ(intestinal) inflammation? (Ironmaster)

I've had some recent intestinal problems after starting my second cycle of GH. Is it just coincidence? Is it also coincidence that Mike Francois and Flex Wheeler have colitis?

i think it does cause that...thats why the "gh gut" occurs from the enlargement of the intestines

Some researchers claim that any gains in weight experienced by subjects using GH alone was due to growth of internal organs and connective tissue, which could cause some problems......if true. Most studies do not agree with this theory and consider "GH gut" to be a myth.
    I do know of a few guys who were allergic in some way to synthetic somatropin, and had various ill effects.
    It may be something else entirely.....a lot of the things I use cause intestinal discomfort from time to time. Phase out one item at a time and see what hapens.
    GH is very short-lived in the body, so stopping to see wouldn't be any big deal. Creatine, glutamine, protein products, orals.....all can fuck with your bowels, as you know. Hell, dirty gear will do this.