Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can HCG live out of the fridge?

i dont think so.. i know while mixed with bac water it can last up to 30 days in the fridge.

dr_skier said:
Once I mix my hcg with the solvent (or bac.water) can it live out of the fridge for a few days (like 5)?

you will likely see some breakdown, really depends on the temp as well.

dont think there is an definitive research available on its conditional degradation rates (at least none available online)

I have some 1500iu amps coming, perfect for single m/w/f inj. However, i have one 5000iu amp that i dont want to waste, i was thinking if i mixed it on mon, it'd still be ok fri... i live at home and i'm sure the last thing the folks want to see beside the ketchup is hcg.

That's a good question, I've never even thought to refrigerate my hcg. I guess I never got any packaging with any, so I've never seen anything that mentions temp specifications for storage. Anybody have further info?

Yes, it may be kept unrefrigerated for a maximum of 28 days provided it is cool and dry. One of the major reasons for refrigeration is to keep down bacterial growth (The hCG medium is bacteriostatic water).

Whats it feel like injecting something cold???????????????

TRAIN, EAT, LIVE LIKE A ANIMAL!! :evil: :evil:

todoveritas said:
Yes, it may be kept unrefrigerated for a maximum of 28 days provided it is cool and dry. One of the major reasons for refrigeration is to keep down bacterial growth (The hCG medium is bacteriostatic water).

Seems we ahave a split vote.... where did u come across this info of 28days? And is that after it's been re-consituted?

Top Bottom