Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can GH help me?

unusual12

[FONT=&quot]I admit that right now I'm too lazy to look up the studies or articles concerning the issue, but your opinion/experience regarding the matter is also greatly appreciated![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I've injured my right shoulder and apparently it's persistent unless treated (the doc said that it's probably a SLAP tear based on physical examination) so GH has my interest. Probably not to repair the shoulder but if it indeed has the said benefit.[/FONT]

you will need to rest the shoulder and build mobility. yoga will help bigtime here

most weightlifters have piss poor mobility which leads to these sorts of injuries

yes HGH will help, i would also get BPC.. you can hit me up for sources to both

you dont need to spend the money on hgh to get the help you need... you could easily run mk2866 and/or mk677 and that will definitely help to enhance the recovery process... dont expect anything to magically heal it though... we are talking about perhaps speeding the recovery but it wont just happen overnight.. some people think a few injections of something or doses of something and they will magically be healed... they can speed the process though

HGH could help recovery in the long term as cab sarms, however none are going to work magic. You will need time to heal.

I admit that right now I'm too lazy to look up the studies or articles concerning the issue, but your opinion/experience regarding the matter is also greatly appreciated!

I've injured my right shoulder and apparently it's persistent unless treated (the doc said that it's probably a SLAP tear based on physical examination) so GH has my interest. Probably not to repair the shoulder but if it indeed has the said benefit.

Don't be.

Top Bottom