Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can Gear/Fem&Dex Cause UTI Symptoms?

flexdaddyz71

High End Bro
Platinum
I've been taking Dex/Fem for about 5 days. I'm starting to feel UTI symptoms. Is this normal? Has anyone else had this happen? Thanks!

Ghost! Good 2 See U're Still Up! I'm having a nurse friend call in a couple of Rx's tomorrow. She seems to think its a UTI, but I'm not sure if it's safe to add more shit into my system. I'm only taking the DB's,Test-e and Dekka. Just wondering if the LiqDex and LigFem caused these symptoms. I'm freakin out again! LOL Seriously I have a dull pressure pain in my ureathea. Nothing else! No burning or other crazy shit.

bro I am on this thing ALL DAY LONG
The first to respond to any logical post!

Start boatloading cranberry extract until she gets you MEDS bro IMMEDIATELY.
LAY OFF ON THE AE's they are notorious for sides.

ALSO QUIT FUCKIN HOOKERS!

You dick! I knew you were goin there! LOL I got the cranberry extract earlier this evening. I got take the AE's for the gyn-o effects. Our hulk bro recommended 2.5 Fem/EOD and Dex .5/ED for a week. It seems to be helping a little already. Does this dosage sound like it could be the problem???? BTW, it wasn't a hooker... She called herself a "Pleasure Therapists"

oh fucking needto, that letro is overkill unless ya nips is FUCKED.

Oh an Asian massage parlor, been to a few of those in my day llol

I'll list the Rx's I get later today 2 see if you guys think there okay to take while taking my other supplements.

holy ghost said:
oh fucking needto, that Femera - letrozole - is overkill unless ya nips is FUCKED.

Oh an Asian massage parlor, been to a few of those in my day llol
it was a first week dose and yo know its good now stop being a pin head.lol
after that first week and the gyno is under control then drop the dose..

any way I dont feel the ai's are giving you the uti Symptoms I think its the gear.if I remember correctly you are also on cycle right not.I have seen many people complain of uti problems well on cycle.I dont know why but I know they do...maybe nelson can help us out on this one.

Top Bottom