x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Can Estrogen Fat, due to past abusement of steroids, be lost W/O the Use of Steroids?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Can Estrogen Fat, due to past abusement of steroids, be lost W/O the Use of Steroids? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Over the past 5 years ive used steroids and made nice gains and looked great. Starting two years ago my life kinda took a turn for the worst and I began doing nothing but sitting around and eating fast food everyday. So from eating fastfood, not working out or being active at all, and my test levels probably being low and E high I have gained alot of what seems to be estrogenic fat. It is fat around my waist, around my chest(circumference of whole chest including back), and my thigh

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Good Broly

Can Estrogen Fat, due to past abusement of steroids, be lost W/O the Use of Steroids?

Over the past 5 years ive used steroids and made nice gains and looked great. Starting two years ago my life kinda took a turn for the worst and I began doing nothing but sitting around and eating fast food everyday. So from eating fastfood, not working out or being active at all, and my test levels probably being low and E high I have gained alot of what seems to be estrogenic fat.

It is fat around my waist, around my chest(circumference of whole chest including back), and my thigh areas. And its getting bad. I've begun to diet correctly (just basically eating lite and clean) to lose fat and lose it at a rate of 1-2 pounds per week. So my question is, am i just doomed because of all this estrogen fat that has piled on because of steroid abuse and eating shitty??? I don't want to take testosterone right now cause I want to thin down bigtime.. I have a good supply of test prop but i'm not using it. Will i be able to lose this fat around these areas w/o steroid use or surgery? This shit sucks....

BTW i have a road bike that i've been riding and im going to ride everyday AT LEAST 30 minutes and will probably have 2 long easy rides a week.. So im doing alot of cardio.. Anyways feedback is appreciated. Thanks fellas.

Stats:
    6'5"
    265lbs
    ~30% Body fat

Please help

_________________________ _________________________

Re: Can Estrogen Fat, due to past abusement of steroids, be lost W/O the Use of Steroids?

no just keep doing what you're doing, and add some helpful supp's

consider:
    1) ephedrine/caffeine/aspirin stack or something comparable

2) a topical fat burner that has yohime and caffeine, which will target estrogenic fat deposits - Omega probably has something for this and for #1 as well

3) assuming ur in a country where its legal (*cough*), if ur going to use any anabolic androgenic steroids, stick with things like an.avar (which has solid studies showing it preferentially burns visceral and abdominal fat), t.ren, e.q, or p.rimo with only a lo replacement dose of t.est . add in some proviron.

Re: Can Estrogen Fat, due to past abusement of steroids, be lost W/O the Use of Steroids?

Nice post^^^^.... I dont think it is estrogen but just a lack of training and poor nutrition.... Keep going and then when you get under 15 or 20 percent hit up a nice test/gh cycle.. Good luck..

Good Broly

Re: Can Estrogen Fat, due to past abusement of steroids, be lost W/O the Use of Stero

15%??? haha that would be like 5 years.Im a big fatass.. But fuck it. It has to be a life change and i'm doing it.

fuckin mava, comes on the boards and only replies to one post :P

make ya rounds brotha! lol

Whats estrogenic fat? Once fat cells are created they dont go away, all you can do is deplete their stores to reduce their size....or have lipo. Your added body fat likely has nothing to do with estrogen and everything to do with your lifestyle.
    Before asking me why a post was moved or deleted please read the Elite Fitness TOS

And while your at it make sure to read the sticky about the rules at the top of the forum.

If I gave you an infraction for inappropriate language keep in mind breaking the forum rules by talking about Labs in any fashion IS inappropriate language.

absolutely, the rebound just makes you more susceptable

Quote Quote posted by holy ghost
    absolutely, the rebound just makes you more susceptable
    Chales Polliquin has differentiated different hormone patterns that suggest where fat will be deposited.

I will see if I can find it and post it.

BTW, there is also a 'rebound' effect to taking fat burners, which can be putting on more fat again.

Quote Quote posted by tatyana_zadorozny
    Chales Polliquin has differentiated different hormone patterns that suggest where fat will be deposited.

I will see if I can find it and post it.

BTW, there is also a 'rebound' effect to taking fat burners, which can be putting on more fat again.
    How true that is...
    I have personally experienced that several years back when Xenadrine RF1 (?) and Ripped Fuel were using ephedra. I took the typical dosages, keeping up nutrition, protein, etc.. and lost a solid 20 lbs in just under two months. It was just after that time I had some job and family issues, and training and nutrition only suffered a little, but I put the 20 lbs back on plus a couple extra a lot quicker than it went on the first time.

I have since improved my diet, workout intensity and frequency, and after my body got back in gear I've steadily lost most of that, but it's difficult to say in lbs. because I've gained a fair amount of muscle weight as well. When my abs are totally back (all showing), and the belly fat is totally gone, or damn close, then I'll not be as worried about it (the fat) coming back so fast if I have an 'off time' of sorts.. It's been a bit of a long haul without the "fat burners".

DAMN IM GOOD!

I had Polliquins book TATYANA have you read it?

cheers!