Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can Estrogen Fat, due to past abusement of steroids, be lost W/O the Use of Steroids?

Re: Can Estrogen Fat, due to past abusement of steroids, be lost W/O the Use of Stero

disturbed311 said:
Thanks for your reply... So I'm not going to be able to lose this estrogenic fat w/o the use of supplementation?? I don't mind using supplements, but i'm just fucking sick and tired of relying on shit i put in my body to help me get where i want to be. I mean christ I'm going to be riding this road bike at least 6 times per week.. So the cardio will be there.. Plus going to the gym 3 times per week and lifting.

Look, This is my goals... My diet is definitely in check for losing fat. My goal is to lose down to about 230lbs. THEN AFTER i get to 230 I will start using supplements to FURTHER my fatburning advancement.. Is this goal feasible w/o supps right now given my condition?

Thanks

You wanted an answer, I gave you one.

This is like the guy who wants muscles and then says "Oh, shit I have to keep WORKING OUT?!"

It's a lifestyle bro and supplementation is probably the easiest thing in the world to do. Sure, you can do it without. Just like you won't die if you don't take a multi vitamin every day. But why not give yourself every advantage? It's so freakin easy.

Re: Can Estrogen Fat, due to past abusement of steroids, be lost W/O the Use of Stero

Nelson Montana said:
You wanted an answer, I gave you one.

This is like the guy who wants muscles and then says "Oh, shit I have to keep WORKING OUT?!"

It's a lifestyle bro and supplementation is probably the easiest thing in the world to do. Sure, you can do it without. Just like you won't die if you don't take a multi vitamin every day. But why not give yourself every advantage? It's so freakin easy.

Your partially correct.. I USED to be that guy.. My post was intended to show you that I WANT to bust my ass to get into shape. That is why i wrote about not taking supplements until i get my shit correct and get down to 230.. It would be like a reward in a way.. I understand its a lifestyle and I'm not going to lie i was the guy that wanted to take shortcuts and cut corners and do less work.. And look where it has got me.. NOWHERE.. Thats why I'm making it my lifestyle as depicted in my second post of this thread... Anyways man i appreciate your posts. I will take multivitamins but will wait on the fat burners..

Oh and BTW I thought that all fat burners were stimulants... I thought thats the characteristic that made them. How does ZIP differ and does it TRULY work? I hate the fucking sides of clen and ECA

hey nelson

In sweden and parts of europe It is a trend to wear a " heat belt "
Its a heat pad that circulates the waist you plug it into the wall and use it for a few hours or before you go to sleep.

It does have a spot reducing effect not only for water but fat cells.

Its the basic Ideas of circulation. That fat cells have very bad blood flow and are much " colder " then the rest of the body parts.

When the area is warmed up it increases blood flow and circulation.

Also studies have shown that people that raising the bodys temperature can have a thermogenic effect on fat.

hence DNP raises body temp and makes people burn fat.
hence hot packs will increase body temp in certain areas

For cellulite treatments at a local spa women are massaged for 1/2 a hour on their legs
then have a heat pack placed on their legs for half a hour.
They have before and after pics ,its a 18 session treatment.
3 days a week for 6 weeks.
The before and after pics are impressive .But only the ones that excersize and eat correct look good.
the other pics are just fat people that have less cellulite.

Mavafanculo said:
estrogen increases A2 receptor density, higher A2 density fat is more difficult to lose.

higher levels of fat (30% ^^) = more aromatase which is located in fat cells = more estrogen = more A2 fat.

past T.est use = probable higher estrogen levels at least transiently or perhaps chronically if not properly P.CT'ed = more A2 fat.

His fat distribution is in typically A2 dense sites, and chest and nipple fat in men is generally related to higher levels of estrogen.

Yohimbe blocks A2 receptors, accelerating fat loss.

-

and yes, once new fat cells are created created (lipoplasia lol ? ), my recollection is you can only reduce their size or liposuction them. so yes, fat loss = reduce their size, not eliminate them.

I understand the relationship between fat cells and estrogen but there is no such thing as estrogenic fat per se' and that was my point.

I just find it silly that someone comes off a few cycles, stops exercising, eats nothing but fast food and immediately assumes its due to estrogen and totally overlooking the obvious cause for weight gain which is fast food and lack of exercise.

disturbed311 said:
Your partially correct.. I USED to be that guy.. My post was intended to show you that I WANT to bust my ass to get into shape. That is why i wrote about not taking supplements until i get my shit correct and get down to 230.. It would be like a reward in a way.. I understand its a lifestyle and I'm not going to lie i was the guy that wanted to take shortcuts and cut corners and do less work.. And look where it has got me.. NOWHERE.. Thats why I'm making it my lifestyle as depicted in my second post of this thread... Anyways man i appreciate your posts. I will take multivitamins but will wait on the fat burners..

Oh and BTW I thought that all fat burners were stimulants... I thought thats the characteristic that made them. How does ZIP differ and does it TRULY work? I hate the fucking sides of Clenbuterol and eca - ephedrine - caffeine - aspirin

I wasn't suggesting you weren't going to train hard, just making an analogy about the whole process being an ongoing lifestyle.

ZIP isn't a stim, it's a thyroid booster. The results are more subtle but more solid and longer lasting. read the reviews on the www.proteinfactory.com site. It works and can help.

Question Nelson, i havent used the ZIP yet, but i have 3 bottles with me here.

Can increase thyroid cause water retention? Can increased thyroid due to ZIP effect other hormones and if so how?

Thanks!

SuperOne said:
Question Nelson, i havent used the ZIP yet, but i have 3 bottles with me here.

Can increase thyroid cause water retention? Can increased thyroid due to ZIP effect other hormones and if so how?

Thanks!

A supressed thyroid can most definetely affect other hormones. But using ZIP can not make you HYPERthyroid. It'll only get it working at maximum efficiency. If you're hyper, ZIP proabaly won't help other than to supply some nutrients to the thyroid. But most people are a little hypo without even realizing it and bodybuilders , especially, should have their thyroid revving at full speed and ZIP can help.

Cool, cool, thx Nelson.

So can increased thyroid cause some water retention though?

Is 5 caps per day a safe dose to stay on while i use it?

Thanks.

Zyglamail said:
I understand the relationship between fat cells and estrogen but there is no such thing as estrogenic fat per se' and that was my point.

I just find it silly that someone comes off a few cycles, stops exercising, eats nothing but fast food and immediately assumes its due to estrogen and totally overlooking the obvious cause for weight gain which is fast food and lack of exercise.

Good lord bro can you not read????? Where do your assumptions of "immediately assumes its due to estrogen and overlooking the obvious cause for weight gain which is fast food and lack of exercise" come from?? I mean fucking honestly dude...

I stated IN MY FIRST ORIGINAL POST THAT MY FAT HAS COME FROM "PAST ABUSEMENT OF STEROIDS AND EATING SHITTY"

You are the one that obviously the one that is doing the incorrect assuming, even when the facts are right there in your face... lol jeeez..

Top Bottom