Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can Estrogen Fat, due to past abusement of steroids, be lost W/O the Use of Steroids?

Zyglamail said:
Whats estrogenic fat? Once fat cells are created they dont go away, all you can do is deplete their stores to reduce their size....or have lipo. Your added body fat likely has nothing to do with estrogen and everything to do with your lifestyle.

estrogen increases A2 receptor density, higher A2 density fat is more difficult to lose.

higher levels of fat (30% ^^) = more aromatase which is located in fat cells = more estrogen = more A2 fat.

past T.est use = probable higher estrogen levels at least transiently or perhaps chronically if not properly P.CT'ed = more A2 fat.

His fat distribution is in typically A2 dense sites, and chest and nipple fat in men is generally related to higher levels of estrogen.

Yohimbe blocks A2 receptors, accelerating fat loss.

-

and yes, once new fat cells are created created (lipoplasia lol ? ), my recollection is you can only reduce their size or liposuction them. so yes, fat loss = reduce their size, not eliminate them.

Mavafanculo said:
estrogen increases A2 receptor density, higher A2 density fat is more difficult to lose.

higher levels of fat (30% ^^) = more aromatase which is located in fat cells = more estrogen = more A2 fat.

past T.est use = probable higher estrogen levels at least transiently or perhaps chronically if not properly P.CT'ed = more A2 fat.

His fat distribution is in typically A2 dense sites, and chest and nipple fat in men is generally related to higher levels of estrogen.

Yohimbe blocks A2 receptors, accelerating fat loss.

and yes, once new fat cells are created created (lipoplasia lol ? ), my recollection is you can only reduce their size or liposuction them. so yes, fat loss = reduce their size, not eliminate them.

So in layman's terms, just how difficult is it going to be to lose those last few lbs. (or deplete the stores) in the gut area? I am really pissed at myself for letting it happen because I had great abs into my early 30's, then all of a sudden my metabolism changed and I gained weight like never before. Now at 46 my waist is my only real issue. It also seems like there is more fat under my abs than on top if that makes any sense? It's really frustrating to be sure.

I am fearful of any drastic measures to lose it, as I don't want to lose muscle as well... Best plan of action? Ideas? I'm planning on a future Dermacrine and A.var cycle, but don't want to waste it if I should wait a bit longer.

All stims have a rebound effect ands that includes yohimbe. They DO NOT WORK in the long run. If they did, we'd all do a cycle of stims and stay lean.

The thyroid is what burns fat. You have two choices, drugs or supps. Of course, supps are less dramatic but healthier. Check out ZIP from www.proteinfactory.com

As for the estrogenic fat, if your e is high, yes , it will lead to more fat deposition. Again, drugs or supps. Check out "POST-CYCLE".

You may also have low free T and high SHBG. Use UNLEASHED.

This isn't just a bump for supps, these are the reasons I developed them. Using anabolics causes certain problems and at some point the body must be strong enough to counteract the effects and begin functioning optimallly on its own.

This is directed to the original poster. You asked. I answered.

well people are talking about fat cells shrinking true.
But they can be killed,just not through diet.
A chemical injected into the fat area can kill the fat cells.
The injects are spaced one inch apart and done in a series of weekly injections over a few weeks time.
But the bad part it is can also kill muscle cells as well.
so its only used in really fat people.
I'll see if i can find the article with more info.

chazk said:
Injections to kill fat cells

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/20/f...x=1347940800&adxnnl=1&partner=rssnyt&emc=rss&

also ultra sounds extream heat can rupture fat cells cuasing them to die and get dissolved .

This is like dnp. Sure, it disolves fat, along with muscle and vital organ tissue. No thanks.

The concept of heat is interesting. They used to think that wearing a sweat belt increased heat in a specific area and thus helped break up more fat. Then they concluded it just caused a loss of water in the area making it appear lean. I still maintain, sweating does more to melt fat than most realize.

Gopod posts nelson

you heard of HELIOS yet nelson? its spot-injectable clenbuterol/yohimbe mixed at good ratio you slam it to your problem areas i hear it works great , good alter for lipo.

Re: Can Estrogen Fat, due to past abusement of steroids, be lost W/O the Use of Stero

Nelson Montana said:
All stims have a rebound effect ands that includes yohimbe. They DO NOT WORK in the long run. If they did, we'd all do a cycle of stims and stay lean.

The thyroid is what burns fat. You have two choices, drugs or supps. Of course, supps are less dramatic but healthier. Check out ZIP from www.proteinfactory.com

As for the estrogenic fat, if your e is high, yes , it will lead to more fat deposition. Again, drugs or supps. Check out "POST-CYCLE".

You may also have low free T and high SHBG. Use UNLEASHED.

This isn't just a bump for supps, these are the reasons I developed them. Using anabolics causes certain problems and at some point the body must be strong enough to counteract the effects and begin functioning optimallly on its own.

This is directed to the original poster. You asked. I answered.

Thanks for your reply... So I'm not going to be able to lose this estrogenic fat w/o the use of supplementation?? I don't mind using supplements, but i'm just fucking sick and tired of relying on shit i put in my body to help me get where i want to be. I mean christ I'm going to be riding this road bike at least 6 times per week.. So the cardio will be there.. Plus going to the gym 3 times per week and lifting.

Look, This is my goals... My diet is definitely in check for losing fat. My goal is to lose down to about 230lbs. THEN AFTER i get to 230 I will start using supplements to FURTHER my fatburning advancement.. Is this goal feasible w/o supps right now given my condition?

Thanks

Top Bottom