Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can Equipoise replace Testosterone for this cycle?

Smokescreen

Experienced Noob
Platinum
I'm going to use Fina. But everybody is saying to use Test along with Fina to avoid a limp bizkit. What about EQ? Can Equipoise replace Testosterone for this cycle?

I'd say no. However, depending on the Fina dosage, most people can get away with using a baseline of 250mg/wk of test...if you are worried of test sides.

Carth said:
I'm going to use Fina. But everybody is saying to use Test along with Fina to avoid a limp bizkit. What about EQ? Can Equipoise replace Testosterone for this cycle?

You would be preferred to use test along with fina to avoid any problems that might occur. EQ and fina would be fine to prevent any muscle wasting from extreme dieting, but the sex department of YOUR local store might be shutdown for some time. If libido is not an issue then you'll be fine using fina and eq as long as your PCT is good.

Equipoise, Finaplix, Liquidex, Dostinex, GH, Proviron, and a dash of HCG here and there during the cycle. This is what I thought of using for the summer to get hard and cut up. What do you guys think? THEEGAME....I understand what you said. But what if I incorporate Proviron into the cycle? And the HCG? Does change things around? Or still use Test instead of EQ? BTW, thank you all for helping me. I appreciate your help and kindness.

Nothing but another form of test is really going to replace test in a cycle. Test is an androgen, EQ is not so it would hardly be a drop-in replacement.

Yeah but what EQ w/Proviron??? And the Fina?? Remember, I'm including Proviron. I really think that is the big helper there.

You'r libido will be fine with hcg and proviron. Just don't go too hard on the arimi and you'll have a sex drive.

What do you mean about the Arimidex? Don't go to hard? As in 1mg per day? Why? What happens?

Top Bottom