Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can equipoise give me acne

33EnergiesO

I've used steroids before and never had an issue with acne like this

usually when I run a lot of testosterone is when I've had the problem before. this time I'm doing an EQ cycle and I'm running 600 mg a week along with 200 mg of testosterone

it's been 2 weeks on and I'm starting to get a lot of acne on my face and on my back

am I supposed to get some sort of special gel to clean my skin or will this go away

any time you have hormonal changes then this is possible... you may want to lower the eq dose and see if that helps

Any steroid has the potential to cause acne as they also can with things like hair loss and on and on as there are many known possible side effects with any type of steroid use. We are all going to have different possible problems so this seems to be one of yours

I've used steroids before and never had an issue with acne like this

usually when I run a lot of testosterone is when I've had the problem before. this time I'm doing an EQ cycle and I'm running 600 mg a week along with 200 mg of testosterone

it's been 2 weeks on and I'm starting to get a lot of acne on my face and on my back

am I supposed to get some sort of special gel to clean my skin or will this go away

any steroid can give you acne, thats no surprise

get some silver colloidal soap with anti acne wash
or switch from equipoise to anavar

EQ is known to cause some acne here and there
use proper washing of the acne with soap

Top Bottom