Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can Deca Provide Me a Miracle?

MaxMore

I need some direction. I’m currently 47 years old, and after a trip to Asia in 2016 the tendons all over my body are becoming extremely week. I’m assuming some sort of hard to detect autoimmune disease. I basically get hurt very easily and then I never heal.

No one can figure out what’s going on… The medical industry has pretty much given up on me. No doctor will help me without the direct diagnosis. Trust me I have seen a lot! I get a lot of sympathy but no help.

The tendon of my left knee ultimately gave out two months ago, and I am now in a wheelchair as I can’t put any weight on it. This is the second time this has happened to me. The first time was in 2018, where I spent six months in a wheelchair before somebody on this forum recommended SARMS, I took it, and I couldn’t believe within two weeks I was walking again!

I tried SARMS again immediately, but this time to no avail. I almost got there, but it wore off. My body gets use to things that work and then they don’t work so good anymore :(

So to make a long story short, I’m looking to try Deca. When I read what Deca can do, it’s like the exact thing I’m looking for. I’m a little scared of erectile dysfunction, though, as it’s the only thing left on me that still hundred percent works. This would be especially bad as my girlfriend is hot! Sometimes I shocked she has stayed with me…

So I’m hoping someone here can recommend a way for me to do Deca without the negative side effect.

I’m not trying to become ripped. I just want to be able to walk again. If I could use my right arm again too, that would also be a great bonus! But the not walking thing is completely unbearable.

I’ve done plenty of research, and to do Deca, you have to do all this other stuff too:

• Deca
  • Testosterone
  • Cabergoline
  • Proviron
  • HCG
  • Arimidex
  • Nolvadex

That seems like a hefty list just to do Deca!

Some people do one thing and not others, so I was hoping anybody be able to simplify what is needed, which things I shouldn’t mix together, as you may not need one thing if doing another. But I don’t know the answer to that. And a low dose stack just for healing that will also have the best chance to keep me safe from erectile dysfunction?

I just can’t take this anymore any direction would be highly appreciated!

I need some direction. I’m currently 47 years old, and after a trip to Asia in 2016 the tendons all over my body are becoming extremely week. I’m assuming some sort of hard to detect autoimmune disease. I basically get hurt very easily and then I never heal.

No one can figure out what’s going on… The medical industry has pretty much given up on me. No doctor will help me without the direct diagnosis. Trust me I have seen a lot! I get a lot of sympathy but no help.

The tendon of my left knee ultimately gave out two months ago, and I am now in a wheelchair as I can’t put any weight on it. This is the second time this has happened to me. The first time was in 2018, where I spent six months in a wheelchair before somebody on this forum recommended SARMS, I took it, and I couldn’t believe within two weeks I was walking again!

I tried SARMS again immediately, but this time to no avail. I almost got there, but it wore off. My body gets use to things that work and then they don’t work so good anymore :(

So to make a long story short, I’m looking to try Deca. When I read what Deca can do, it’s like the exact thing I’m looking for. I’m a little scared of erectile dysfunction, though, as it’s the only thing left on me that still hundred percent works. This would be especially bad as my girlfriend is hot! Sometimes I shocked she has stayed with me…

So I’m hoping someone here can recommend a way for me to do Deca without the negative side effect.

I’m not trying to become ripped. I just want to be able to walk again. If I could use my right arm again too, that would also be a great bonus! But the not walking thing is completely unbearable.

I’ve done plenty of research, and to do Deca, you have to do all this other stuff too:

• Deca
  • Testosterone
  • Cabergoline
  • Proviron
  • HCG
  • Arimidex
  • Nolvadex

That seems like a hefty list just to do Deca!

Some people do one thing and not others, so I was hoping anybody be able to simplify what is needed, which things I shouldn’t mix together, as you may not need one thing if doing another. But I don’t know the answer to that. And a low dose stack just for healing that will also have the best chance to keep me safe from erectile dysfunction?

I just can’t take this anymore any direction would be highly appreciated!

Sorry to hear about your problems but You can try something here.

100mgs of testosterone enanthate per week
200mgs of deca durabolin per week
25mgs proviron per day
50mgs ostarine mk2866 per day

add some n2guard 7 capsules per day split into 2 doses 3 caps and 4 caps
add some n2joint rx 3 tabs and 2 tabs, total 5 tabs per day

eating
eat higher protein diet so you're looking at
40% protein/40% fat/20% carbs
-good quality protein sources and fat sources is important
-do fasting at least 1 day per week dont eat for 24 hours

I hope you recover hommie and post if you run the cycle

You can consider: Test E-100mgs weekly; Deca - 200mgs weekly; Proviron-25mgs daily; MK2866-50mgs daily

Top Bottom