x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

Can Deca Provide Me a Miracle?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Can Deca Provide Me a Miracle? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I need some direction. Iím currently 47 years old, and after a trip to Asia in 2016 the tendons all over my body are becoming extremely week. Iím assuming some sort of hard to detect autoimmune disease. I basically get hurt very easily and then I never heal. No one can figure out whatís going onÖ The medical industry has pretty much given up on me. No doctor will help me without the direct diagnosis. Trust me I have seen a lot! I get a lot of sympathy but no help. The tendon of my left

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    All Natural

Can Deca Provide Me a Miracle?

I need some direction. Iím currently 47 years old, and after a trip to Asia in 2016 the tendons all over my body are becoming extremely week. Iím assuming some sort of hard to detect autoimmune disease. I basically get hurt very easily and then I never heal.

No one can figure out whatís going onÖ The medical industry has pretty much given up on me. No doctor will help me without the direct diagnosis. Trust me I have seen a lot! I get a lot of sympathy but no help.

The tendon of my left knee ultimately gave out two months ago, and I am now in a wheelchair as I canít put any weight on it. This is the second time this has happened to me. The first time was in 2018, where I spent six months in a wheelchair before somebody on this forum recommended SARMS, I took it, and I couldnít believe within two weeks I was walking again!

I tried SARMS again immediately, but this time to no avail. I almost got there, but it wore off. My body gets use to things that work and then they donít work so good anymore

So to make a long story short, Iím looking to try Deca. When I read what Deca can do, itís like the exact thing Iím looking for. Iím a little scared of erectile dysfunction, though, as itís the only thing left on me that still hundred percent works. This would be especially bad as my girlfriend is hot! Sometimes I shocked she has stayed with meÖ

So Iím hoping someone here can recommend a way for me to do Deca without the negative side effect.

Iím not trying to become ripped. I just want to be able to walk again. If I could use my right arm again too, that would also be a great bonus! But the not walking thing is completely unbearable.

Iíve done plenty of research, and to do Deca, you have to do all this other stuff too:

• Deca
    • Testosterone
    • Cabergoline
    • Proviron
    • HCG
    • Arimidex
    • Nolvadex

That seems like a hefty list just to do Deca!

Some people do one thing and not others, so I was hoping anybody be able to simplify what is needed, which things I shouldnít mix together, as you may not need one thing if doing another. But I donít know the answer to that. And a low dose stack just for healing that will also have the best chance to keep me safe from erectile dysfunction?

I just canít take this anymore any direction would be highly appreciated!

Re: Can Deca Provide Me a Miracle?

i don't think deca will fix your issue but if you insist on trying it run it like this

125mg a week test
    400mg a week deca
    50mg a day proviron
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

bro at this point not hurt to try, do 800mg a week deca

Tendons are collagen. Primo and EQ are best for that.
    NPC Championships Age 59

Quote Quote posted by MaxMore View Post
    I need some direction. Iím currently 47 years old, and after a trip to Asia in 2016 the tendons all over my body are becoming extremely week. Iím assuming some sort of hard to detect autoimmune disease. I basically get hurt very easily and then I never heal.

No one can figure out whatís going onÖ The medical industry has pretty much given up on me. No doctor will help me without the direct diagnosis. Trust me I have seen a lot! I get a lot of sympathy but no help.

The tendon of my left knee ultimately gave out two months ago, and I am now in a wheelchair as I canít put any weight on it. This is the second time this has happened to me. The first time was in 2018, where I spent six months in a wheelchair before somebody on this forum recommended SARMS, I took it, and I couldnít believe within two weeks I was walking again!

I tried SARMS again immediately, but this time to no avail. I almost got there, but it wore off. My body gets use to things that work and then they donít work so good anymore

So to make a long story short, Iím looking to try Deca. When I read what Deca can do, itís like the exact thing Iím looking for. Iím a little scared of erectile dysfunction, though, as itís the only thing left on me that still hundred percent works. This would be especially bad as my girlfriend is hot! Sometimes I shocked she has stayed with meÖ

So Iím hoping someone here can recommend a way for me to do Deca without the negative side effect.

Iím not trying to become ripped. I just want to be able to walk again. If I could use my right arm again too, that would also be a great bonus! But the not walking thing is completely unbearable.

Iíve done plenty of research, and to do Deca, you have to do all this other stuff too:

• Deca
    • Testosterone
    • Cabergoline
    • Proviron
    • HCG
    • Arimidex
    • Nolvadex

That seems like a hefty list just to do Deca!

Some people do one thing and not others, so I was hoping anybody be able to simplify what is needed, which things I shouldnít mix together, as you may not need one thing if doing another. But I donít know the answer to that. And a low dose stack just for healing that will also have the best chance to keep me safe from erectile dysfunction?

I just canít take this anymore any direction would be highly appreciated!
    Sorry to hear about your problems but You can try something here.

100mgs of testosterone enanthate per week
    200mgs of deca durabolin per week
    25mgs proviron per day
    50mgs ostarine mk2866 per day

add some n2guard 7 capsules per day split into 2 doses 3 caps and 4 caps
    add some n2joint rx 3 tabs and 2 tabs, total 5 tabs per day

eating
    eat higher protein diet so you're looking at
    40% protein/40% fat/20% carbs
    -good quality protein sources and fat sources is important
    -do fasting at least 1 day per week dont eat for 24 hours

I hope you recover hommie and post if you run the cycle

All Natural

Thank you!

I'm gonna say no.

You can consider: Test E-100mgs weekly; Deca - 200mgs weekly; Proviron-25mgs daily; MK2866-50mgs daily

maybe you should seek a quality ortho who can correctly diagnose this issue and recommend a workout program
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

Running deca for your purpose, you do not need a high dose. 100-200mg per week is plenty. Just run proviron with it.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) or PM if you are interested in SYN Pharma products***