Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

can bacteriostatic water go bad?

Esenciality

last year I did a cycle of injectables and I bought more B. water than I needed , I'm about to start my second cycle of test and deca and I'm thinking of using it, the expiration date on it is may 20 of 2016, does it really go bad if you don't use it before the expiration date, or it's just a mandatory law the product must to have an expiration date on it?

Bacteriostatic water does not go bad. The only reason they put an expiration date is because it's mandatory by the law.

Bacteriostatic Water for Injection, USP is a sterile, nonpyrogenic preparation of water for injection containing 0.9% (9 mg/mL) of [FONT=arial, sans-serif]benzyl alcohol added as a bacteriostatic preservative.[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]There is nothing in the product that can become rancid or go bad. It's safe to use past the expiration date. [/FONT]

If you stored it properly, it should be perfectly fine to use. In the worst of the cases, it will be less effective, but it should definitely not hurt you.

Top Bottom