Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can anyone or any GURUs check my first cycle?

easterntop

Hi I'm 21 years old male and I've been training for a year and a half. I'm an asian guy 6.1ft current weight 212 lbs 9% BF. I'm 100 percent clean natural so far. Plus I hope you guys can understand what I'm saying since my english skill pretty sucks.

First year I was just eating a lot foods and lifting heavy with no cardios and I made 220 lbs 21% BF. And after that, I felt I'm getting too fat! So I started dieting and it's been almost 6 months and I made 212 lbs 9% BF.

All my strength has increased at least 20kg for each free weight compound exercises while cutting. And I did INBODY and I gained 12 lbs of pure muscle. It's pretty good results as a natural specially on a diet. But now I hit plateau, I'm not gaining any muscle also Iosing body fat is being stubborn too. So I decided to start the AS cycle. I know I'm very young to start but I'm gone train as a natural on offseason when my 12 week cycle is done. And I'll put everything on aromatizing care and PCT, put up my natural tests back to normal again. I'm not going to become a life time competitive bodybuilder. This is going to be my last diet and competition for several years. I'm just gonna do it as a hobby.
So I planned my 12 week cycle using
PROP / MASTERON / WINSTRO / ANAVAR / CLEN

500mg of PROP a week (for 12 weeks)
100mg of MASTERON EOD (for 12 weeks)
50mg of WINSTROL EOD (for 8 weeks)
20mg of ANAVAR a day (for last 4 weeks without WINSTROL)
CLEN is used by a suggestion of prep coach, dosage changing week by week.

And....I have some questions I will really appreciate if you guys could give me good reasonable answers. :)

1. Going on to first steroid cycle while I'm cutting...bad idea??
my cardio is keep increasing week by week and calorie intake is pretty low. But have been gaining muscle and strength though..

2. Is it better to start with ANAVAR and finish the cycle up with WINSTROL ? or starting with WINSTROL first than finish it up with ANAVAR is better idea like I said above?

3. Do I need all kinds of Arimidex, HCG, HMG, Nolvadex, Clomid and stuffs like that? If I need them, how should I use them or is there any instructions out there?

4. Do I run TEST PROP and MASTERON together for whole 12 weeks or do I switch things up during cycle?

5. This is going to be my last AS Cycle. Would I be able to train hard again and get stronger after the cycle with good PCT and recovery?

6. I wasn't on any of "bulking cycle" or things like that..I'm not getting into this cycle to maintain muscles I gained from "BULKING CYCLE"~
I'm doing it to keep gaining muscle and lose fat together. And my body never had these kinds of hormone injections and compounds before. So I think I can do both cutting and huge gaining....Do you guys think so?
Should I expect things like that?

7. The brand of gears I'll be using is
TEST PROP (Alpha Pharma), MASTERON (Alpha Pharma), WINSTROL (DESMA), ANAVAR (Alpha Pharma), CLENBUTEROL (MEDI-TECH)

Could you guys check if these brands are fine to use..But sure they are at least not fake since all the top competitors in our country use same stuff. It's just impossible to find Human Grade gears such as Organon and Bayer or Schering in our country. These are the best we can get. At least those are not chinese or thailands. I need you guys to check on them.

Thank you guys~

no bro, running a cycle at your age, only training a year and a half, and picking FOUR different steroids to use on your first cycle is NOT A GOOD IDEA... None of it is... Oh and then not to mention, if that's not enough toxicity and strain, you want to just throw clen in there as well... bro, i really have no clue what your thinking but its not good, not good at all...

no bro, running a cycle at your age, only training a year and a half, and picking FOUR different steroids to use on your first cycle is NOT A GOOD IDEA... None of it is... Oh and then not to mention, if that's not enough toxicity and strain, you want to just throw clen in there as well... bro, i really have no clue what your thinking but its not good, not good at all...

Wow...it's you! Mr. Gemelli! really famous guy on youtube and in the industry~ I did not expect answers from guys like you. It great honor:)

And...thank you for the answer first! But..I already made my choice. I've been concerned for whole week 24 hours a day..I guess I have to go for it.
Plus I'm not trying to be cocky... but I'm not like those young age guys who just started training. I know how to really train and eat.
But I really seriously appreciate your advice and I really respect about everything you said.

Anyway sir..do you see any problems with the cycle?

I need advice and suggestions about those questions

Too much. Too long. Too many compounds. Too young. No PCT.

In other words, everything is wrong.

And you say it's a hobby and you're doing CLEN? For a first cycle? Clen is for pro competitors bro,

Stop. Just stop everything before you seriously hurt yourself.

I'm gonna be the 3 for 3 on this.

you never run 5 compounds on a first cycle. hell even 3 compounds on ANY cycle is plenty. I don't run more than 2 or 3 compounds at a time so why should you? its pointless and a waste. look at all the money you are spending on this, why would you not run it the right way.

Too much. Too long. Too many compounds. Too young. No PCT.

In other words, everything is wrong.

And you say it's a hobby and you're doing CLEN? For a first cycle? Clen is for pro competitors bro,

Stop. Just stop everything before you seriously hurt yourself.

I didn't know I was in that serious problem..thanks man..And I think I have to think again about using gear..hahaha Elitefitness is gonna save my life!!

Okay I will consider not using it..but..if I really have to use..
What about staking just MASTERON, ANAVAR and CLENBUTEROL

MASTERON is much non-aromatize than TEST PROP
ANAVAR is safer than WINSTROL INJECT, to the liver and other sid effects
CLENBUTEROL..I can't give up on this..Because I really wanna get shredded to bone this time.
Oh! and do I still need Arimidex on thes compounds?even without TEST PROP?

Does this look much better?

And what PCT do I need for these compounds I know hcg, hmg, clomid, nolvadex...just have no idea when to use them..I can ask my coach though

Could you give me more advices?

Wow...it's you! Mr. Gemelli! really famous guy on youtube and in the industry~ I did not expect answers from guys like you. It great honor:)

And...thank you for the answer first! But..I already made my choice. I've been concerned for whole week 24 hours a day..I guess I have to go for it.
Plus I'm not trying to be cocky... but I'm not like those young age guys who just started training. I know how to really train and eat.
But I really seriously appreciate your advice and I really respect about everything you said.

Anyway sir..do you see any problems with the cycle?

I need advice and suggestions about those questions

i do appreciate the kind words... you seem like a good guy bro and im just going to speak freely here...

why do you have learn the hard way? you don't realize how fucking stupid it is to mess with your test and hormones at your age but i will tell you this, your going to learn and its not going to be a good experience... not only is it way too much but its all overkill... your not going about any of this properly... first of all, that's a very advanced cycle as it is when your running that many different things whether they are mild or harsh, it makes no difference... clen my friend is a very bad idea... there are FAR better methods to accomplish what you want while taking away a lot of this shit your attempting to do... its just wreckless and the fact that you actually have people here that care and are taking the time out to give you advice that will not only prolong health and longevity but also ensure a much easier time for you in the future to make bigger gains is pretty disrespectful... I only want to help but personally, i am far too busy helping people who are willing to listen and learn... Noone here is getting any benefit as to whether you run a cycle or not but you have people here that actually give a fuck about your health and well-being... hopefully you listen and make a better decision...

Top Bottom