Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can any forms of TEST be used without excess weight gain?

GymIntensity

As a newbie on the boards , bros keep sayin 1. research, 2. get diet in check, primarily... ive been reasearching for a while and i constantly add to the quality of my diet. Also as a noob, I have been told to start a first "real" cycle with test and test alone. I am wanting to know if its possible to go on a Test cycle without too much excess weight gain (if any) . I'm 5'11, 226, BF around 18% . I obviously have excess fat that I have room to lose, but I am wondering if a Test only cycle can be used without gaining excess lbs and if so which form of test would be better to keep from bulking too much. Obviously my diet is most important, even on a "cutting/trimming" diet, can I keep from gaining weight on a test cycle?

wait. so u wanna take a steroid cycle and not add any weight right? so why the hell do u wanna do aas? i dont get it. and before u answer. u lose weight in the kitchen and with cardio, not by taking roids. keep reading bro. best of luck.
vic

Hey bro, what I'm saying is, that I want to gain "muscle" weight, but lose bodyfat. I guess my question a little clearer is, can I take a test cycle, without going up on the scales, but gaining strength, or will the Test overtake my diet and still make me gain a few lbs. I dont want to go from 226 to 240 ...maybe im being too confusing.... I just dont want to bulk, and when I think of Test, i think of bulking.....

for what ive read, and been told. test will make u bloat. so you will add water weight. although this could be controled to an extent with arimidex. if you work hard enough and eat properly then you will also add muscle mass. how much you keep depends on your pct and dedication. like you said, test is for bulk. so you will add weight. you may loose some (very little) % of body fat, but you could do this without any steroids... that what im tryng to tell ya.
i think it be better for you to drop the amount of weight you want. and when your happy with your weight, do the test cycle so you add muscle mass. at the end youll be where you wanna be... test is not a magic steroid. you cant expect to take it, add 20 pounds of muscle and at the same time lose 20 pounds of fat. hope that helps bro.
if you read enough and do your research, then youll be able to answer those questions yourself. if there is ever a quesiotn you dont know, just cause you have taken the time to find out for yourself, the vets here will gladly help you out. again, best of luck. read like a mofo.
vic

aite thanks bro. Also while on the topic of my first cycle, would anything be wrong with primo by itself and then pct? if so , how many mg would be good but not over excessive for a first cycle...

gym, your going to get FAR better results with AAS if you get your BF down to 12-14% minimum before starting. Your first cycle should be test for safety and to get the best GAINS, but most add a % or 2 BF during the first one. Diet and cardio. Or speed. Whatever works...get the fat off FIRST!

i am currently on sust... im taking .5mg adex ed. and i have no bloating probs. the main difference in a first cycle as far as losing fat and addin muscle goes is the amount/cleanness/spacing between meals, as well as cardio/resistance ratios. i do cardio in the morning before i eat to cut fat fast, then i begin my day... you can but on test-- just watch what you eat and when, keep a flow chart for everything going in your body, you will be amazed at the shit you write after a week when you check it.. once you write it down, clean it up and write down what it should be, then stick to it.... track it weekly and you will notice bf going down and muscle going up,, and you can do this without AAS.

GymIntensity said:
Is there a specific form of Test that holds less water than the others?
Suspension comes to mind-but it's not a very good choice for a newbie. I was high bf for my 1st cycle of Sos 250 and dbol. I didn't gain much weight, but I seemed to replace the fat with muscle. It's tough to say, but I'm not sure if it was because my chest/back made my waist look smaller, or my waist got smaller making my chest/back look bigger. Whatever it was, it didn't hurt my appearance-aside from the puffy face. In retrospect, I probably would've had more visible gains if my bf was lower to begin with.

Top Bottom