Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can Anavar Loose Potency??

Awesome thanks for the reply's guys I def appreciate it..I was thinking the same thing..how can it possibly go bad? What can actually go bad with it? Atleast its good to know that it'll be just as strong as the new ones!

One other question..would anavar at a low dose such as 30mg/ed be comparable to h-drol at say 75mg a day?? Also which would be more harmful on the body I would think h-drol no?

One other question..would anavar at a low dose such as 30mg/ed be comparable to h-drol at say 75mg a day?? Also which would be more harmful on the body I would think h-drol no?

30mgs of var is ideal

harmful or lets say more stressful h-drol
RADAR

All drugs lose their potency. Not past their expiration date, but everyday. Expiration dates are used as an indicator of when the drug has fallen 5% or 10% (I forgot the exact percentage) below the labeled strength. For instance, if your 10mg var expires today, then that means it's strength is likely 9mg (if 10% lost). Real pharma companies do not manufacture their drugs at exactly the indicated strength on the label. they typically increase the strength accounting for lost of potency from the time of manufacture to the time of sale to the customer. Don't know how BD formulates their drugs (well at least until they got shutdown).

Top Bottom